(another) AMPH question - Allied

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

towers58

(another) AMPH question - Allied

Post by towers58 »

I understand how the Force HQ works and the TF bonus for an AGC being present. My question is if 2 (or more) AGC's are present is the unload bonus increased?
aphrochine

RE: (another) AMPH question - Allied

Post by aphrochine »

I wasn't aware of any unload bonus, only that Amph HQ helped reduce disruption and other negatives on the landing force.
VMF-422 fanboy
Grog Virgin fanboy
Sardaukar

RE: (another) AMPH question - Allied

Post by Sardaukar »

There is bonus for both unloading and reducing disruption. even if only AGC is present. Bonus is bigger if it's also loaded with Amphibious FORCE HQ (Amp Corps HQ is just normal Corps HQ). Force HQ is only unit that can be loaded into AGC.

I don't think that multiple ones help.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”