A Nazi Xmas

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

wodin

A Nazi Xmas

Post by wodin »

parusski

RE: A Nazi Xmas

Post by parusski »

Whoa. Really great photos. Did you personally take those pictures?[:D]
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
wodin

Post by wodin »

Yes...good times allround..Hitler was funny...he did an impression of Churchill as a drunk Father Xmas and everything.
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Yes...good times allround..Hitler was funny...he did an impression of Churchill as a drunk Father Xmas and everything.

Lucky for you to see that. I, on the other hand, was spending the winter somewhat east of Berlin that Christmas.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
wodin

Post by wodin »

Well I cooked a veg sausage for Mr Hitler during the putsch he never forgot it. Always got the invite for a good old Xmas knees up. He wanted me to do veg devils in horseback with his spuds and veg..very tricky concoction...
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Well I cooked a veg sausage for Mr Hitler during the putsch he never forgot it. Always got the invite for a good old Xmas knees up. He wanted me to do veg devils in horseback with his spuds and veg..very tricky concoction...

Politics-the same everywhere and in every time. It's who you know. I was THE MAN on the Eastern Front, but you, a veggie freak, get invited to the boss's party.[:(]
wodin

Post by wodin »

Listen I have several scars from cooking...I once burnt the end of my little finger whilst cooking a veg surprise for Hitlers birthday (this was during the times things weren't going to well, I was hired by a certain General to make a meaty veg surprise that will teach Mr Hitler we thought)..all for the cause!
Josh

Post by Josh »

Sorry to interrupt your chitchat gents, but the photos were great! They must have used pretty good camera and lenses, so yeah good find Wodin, and thx for sharing.
sullafelix

Post by sullafelix »

You know who looks to be extremely happy to be there.

Either that or he is contemplating roasting in hell for eternity.
Windows 7 home premium 64
Intel quad core I7
16 gig
AMD R9 200 series

Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Josh

Sorry to interrupt your chitchat gents, but the photos were great! They must have used pretty good camera and lenses, so yeah good find Wodin, and thx for sharing.

Interruption apology accepted. They are great photos. So are the others on that link, especially the photos of the Appalachian people.

sulla05 ruminated:
You know who looks to be extremely happy to be there.

Either that or he is contemplating roasting in hell for eternity.

I go with the hell option.

Return to “General Discussion”