Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumbled upon this....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumbled upon this.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumbled ... - 1/27/2013 10:14:06 PM   
Simulation01

I found this today and have spent the better part of my Sunday investigating it's potential and....I'm totally excited. I'm slack jawed and drooling in anticipation (not to mention procrastinating real live work). It seems that between DW and PA this is the year for planetary combat.

http://planetaryannihilation.com/

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts

"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved Earth and Heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will." -Tennyson
Post #: 1
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 1/27/2013 11:26:49 PM   
Antiscamp

Yep. That one looks promising and a lot of fun!

(in reply to Simulation01)
Post #: 2
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 1/27/2013 11:30:33 PM   
Darkspire

You ought to go and have a look here

The site in the link is very up to date on these sorts of games.

Darkspire

Darkspires's File Repository

Dual Core E4500 2.20GHz - GeForce 8800GT (1gb) - XP 32bit 4gb with a 3gb twist and a shaking of PAE

Post #: 3
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 1/27/2013 11:41:03 PM   
starbuck310

Yup dark thats the site that encouraged me to buy DW and add ons. Great advice enjoying the game very much and will buy shadows when it comes out. Like the depth of the game and how it plays out very much a living universe. I like it - may I have more please ;-)

(in reply to Darkspire)
Post #: 4
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 1/28/2013 12:21:21 PM   
Simulation01

Awesome site Darkspire!

"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved Earth and Heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will." -Tennyson

(in reply to starbuck310)
Post #: 5
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 1/29/2013 10:11:54 PM   
jpwrunyan

OMG I went to the site and saw an advertisement for Workaholics. Next Wednesday ALICE QUITS! She's my favorite character. I love that show. Thanks for the link!

Post #: 6
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 1/30/2013 12:58:23 AM   
Simulation01

Yep. Just another service...

(in reply to jpwrunyan)
Post #: 7
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 2/2/2013 10:34:20 PM   
Simulation01

I really liked this concept too...it's not my usual flare but, I'm drawn to it because of the different sentient creature opponents that are mentioned...

http://kck.st/11uXy71

Post #: 8
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 2/2/2013 11:27:31 PM   
feelotraveller

A fun little space game, not a 4x and not that complex is FTL.  Good for some laughs while waiting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTL:_Faster_Than_Light

Don't know if perhaps someone has mentioned it already.

Post #: 9
RE: While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumb... - 2/3/2013 12:14:19 AM   
Simulation01

Hmmm....I've seen that floating around steam....

(in reply to feelotraveller)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> While waiting for the new expansion to DW...I stumbled upon this.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI