Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: lincoln

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: lincoln Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 7:30:52 PM   
wodin

sorry

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 151
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 7:35:05 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

sorry

You have been around long enough to know everyone must ask my permission to post!

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 152
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 7:54:13 PM   
rogo727

I over reacted and shouldn't have said anything at all. I don't have a problem with anyone except for maybe the Dutch as I have said before. I do enjoy reading post but should learn to just stay out. May I still call you pudding pants ?

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 153
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 7:56:49 PM   
wodin

rogo well if that is an apology to me I accept no problem and no hard feelings. I'm still confused over why you seem to have some animosity towards me but I'm actually an alright lad who doesn't intend any harm to anyone. I'm always up to shake hands with anyone on forums no matter what has happened aslong as we start afresh with a clean slate.

Oh I will say the only real area of history and military history I think I have alot of knowledge on is WW1. The native American things I know was due to a documentary shown about two years ago about the new discoveries on where they originate from. I wouldn't say I know much about the subject and no little really of the ACW either, as I said my main area of interest is WW1.

If I have offended you somehow in the past I too apologise.

< Message edited by wodin -- 2/1/2013 7:59:35 PM >

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 154
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 7:58:41 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

I over reacted and shouldn't have said anything at all. I don't have a problem with anyone except for maybe the Dutch as I have said before. I do enjoy reading post but should learn to just stay out. May I still call you pudding pants ?

Several things I need to mention. You must always ask my permission before posting when I decide that is what I want to do on the day I say that rule is in place and required for those who understand it applies to them.

Never let warspite bother you, he has dementia.

Pudding pants is fine, since you asked permission. Warspite may be called pudding brain.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 155
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 9:11:43 PM   
Missouri_Rebel

Group hug.

Alright. That's long enough.

Sicko's

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 156
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 9:13:02 PM   
warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

Quite right too - only one thing I can't stand more than those who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and that's the Dutch.

Can you call me Pudding Pants? Why rogo727, coming from you sir, I would consider it an honour.

England expects that every man will do his duty - Horatio Nelson 1805.

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 157
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 9:13:24 PM   
wodin

I enjoyed it..up till the point Mr P tried to put the tongue in!!

(in reply to Missouri_Rebel)
Post #: 158
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 9:14:49 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

I enjoyed it..up till the point Mr P tried to put the tongue in!!
warspite1

Nothing wrong with a bit of tongue Mr w....

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 159
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 9:48:28 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

Quite right too - only one thing I can't stand more than those who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and that's the Dutch.

Can you call me Pudding Pants? Why rogo727, coming from you sir, I would consider it an honour.

I also hate intolerant people. Especially people I hate. And let's not discuss the filthy Dutch.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 160
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 9:57:29 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

I also hate intolerant people. Especially people I hate. And let's not discuss the filthy Dutch.
warspite1

How 'bout no, you crazy Dutch *******

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 161
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 10:10:23 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

Yeah. Those Dutch are ***** ** *******! And they are so intolerant.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 162
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 10:15:34 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

Yeah and they all wear these, all the time...the crazy Dutch *******

Attachment (1)

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 163
RE: lincoln - 2/1/2013 10:19:49 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

No wonder they hate everyone. Stupid people!

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 164
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 7:40:09 AM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

In order to rid the forum of intolerant people, who I cannot tolerate, I vote that we ban the Dutch from ever posting here again. That'll teach the crazy Dutch *******.

No more Dutch! Are you with me forumites? Grab your torches and pitchforks - we gonna drive intolerance from the forum...

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 165
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 5:40:39 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

In order to rid the forum of intolerant people, who I cannot tolerate, I vote that we ban the Dutch from ever posting here again. That'll teach the crazy Dutch *******.

No more Dutch! Are you with me forumites? Grab your torches and pitchforks - we gonna drive intolerance from the forum...

It is about time we clamped down on intolerance. From this point forward no one of Dutch origin may post on this forum. This rule includes all people are 1/128th, or more, Dutch. Any person who has less than 1/128th Dutch blood may apply for special papers.

I sound like the oh so tolerant people in the U.S. that do things to the left of center.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 166
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 8:30:07 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

It is about time we clamped down on intolerance. From this point forward no one of Dutch origin may post on this forum. This rule includes all people are 1/128th, or more, Dutch. Any person who has less than 1/128th Dutch blood may apply for special papers.

I sound like the oh so tolerant people in the U.S. that do things to the left of center.
warspite1

Well I think the plan is working...haven't seen any Crazy Dutch ******* on the forum today.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 167
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 9:10:41 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

Well I think the plan is working...haven't seen any Crazy Dutch ******* on the forum today.

And those intolerant Dutch scum better hope we do not see them around here. By the way, I am not comfortable ignoring some other groups. It is intolerant to hate just one race, country, creed or region. What say you??

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 168
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 9:16:28 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

And those intolerant Dutch scum better hope we do not see them around here. By the way, I am not comfortable ignoring some other groups. It is intolerant to hate just one race, country, creed or region. What say you??
warspite1

Old people... I don't like old people...Crazy Old *******. Grab your torches and pitchforks (again) we are going to drive these peeps from the forum in the name of er...tolerance.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 169
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 9:20:32 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

Old people... I don't like old people...Crazy Old *******. Grab your torches and pitchforks (again) we are going to drive these peeps from the forum in the name of er...tolerance.

I agree. I hate old people mainly because they are intolerant of younger people. And if there is one thing I can't stand it is intolerant people. Pitchfork in hand.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 170
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 9:46:53 PM   
Orm

I like the dutch. They are a nice, friendly bunch. I am surprised that someone, even as a joke, claim that they dislike the dutch.

Belli dura despicio

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 171
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 9:48:15 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

I like the dutch. They are a nice, friendly bunch. I am surprised that someone, even as a joke, claim that they dislike the dutch.
warspite1

I think that was the point of the joke in Austin Powers. Afterall, everyone loves the Dutch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 2/2/2013 9:49:45 PM >

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 172
RE: lincoln - 2/2/2013 9:53:27 PM   
wodin

The selfish bu##ers are not going to sell their cafe produce to tourists..

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 173
RE: lincoln - 2/3/2013 12:10:36 AM   
Gary Childress

quote:

ORIGINAL: barkorn45

I know this will be troubling to some and it will probably be stopped but i must give my educated opinion.
he was no hero imo but the most dangerous dicta...em president we've ever had.
secesion was a right in THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that is how it is really meant to be phrased.
hell we seceded from the british empire why would the framers condemn it?
look up the definition of state it basically means a country
Chris Matthews was right lincoln proved secesion was illegal,[but he did'nt add] at the cost of 600.000 lives.
lets try to leave slavery out of the equation was'nt it lincoln that said if he could save the
union by freeing all the slaves he would or if he freed none of them to save the union he would??
he suspended habeous corpus one of the basic unalienable rights we possess as humans!
he instituded conscription which IS unconstitutional but hell its just a piece of paper which is "sometimes wrong"[john kerry]
lets get another thing straight it was not a "rebellion"the southern countries did'nt try to overthrow
the federal gov.they chose to leave it so they were not "rebels"as also were the founders not technicaly rebels.
the southern states lawfully and peacfully left the union and were at peace with the usa till lincoln authorized the reinforcment
and resupply of a usa fort in the port of,at that time foreign country south carolina
i have to go now and continue setting up my first turn in witp so you can start calling me a racist now i will return
but try to remember"facts are dangerous things"can
t remember which founder said that but try to keep responces factual and less emotive plz

In denying states the right to secession Lincoln was wrong. In wanting to secede in order to preserve slavery the Southern States were wrong. So basically everyone was wrong and many died over it. Lincoln was shot and the South brought to ruins. And probably not much has been learned by humanity as a result. Net result: complete waste. Time to move on to the next debacle.

My WitP webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/garyswitpsite/

(in reply to barkorn45)
Post #: 174
RE: lincoln - 2/3/2013 12:12:27 AM   
Gary Childress

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

I agree. I hate old people mainly because they are intolerant of younger people. And if there is one thing I can't stand it is intolerant people. Pitchfork in hand.

Wow this must be the most imbedded quotes I've seen yet!

My WitP webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/garyswitpsite/

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 175
RE: lincoln - 2/3/2013 1:56:12 AM   
rogo727

It sure is!!!! Orm it was just a joke!!
quote:

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Me too.

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

Wow this must be the most imbedded quotes I've seen yet!

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to Gary Childress)
Post #: 176
RE: lincoln - 2/3/2013 3:22:09 AM   
ilovestrategy

Dang, these quoting posts is Hell on my phone!

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 177
RE: lincoln - 2/3/2013 5:12:41 AM   
KG Erwin

Haven't seen the movie yet, but I look forward to watching it. Just out of curiousity, how many of the posters in this thread have actually seen it?

(in reply to ilovestrategy)
Post #: 178
RE: lincoln - 2/3/2013 5:22:56 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

Don't tell me how it ends.

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 179
RE: lincoln - 2/3/2013 5:56:09 AM   
ilovestrategy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

Don't tell me how it ends.

There is a list of credits at the end with a musical score.

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to Missouri_Rebel)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: lincoln Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI