Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ideal idea or just plain nuts

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Ideal idea or just plain nuts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ideal idea or just plain nuts - 1/27/2013 3:47:01 PM   
typhoon

Just had a afternoon musing on the games I have played over the years and the people that have made that possible and computer wargames in general and decided what I would really like to see now. It's a pipe dream but who cares pipe dreams can be good.
What I would really like to see is a John Tiller, Gary Grigsby,Phillipe Thibaut,Victor Reijkersz collaboration. All that game talent and all the people assosiated with that talent all along for the ride to produce the game of games. Not sure on what subject they would decide to depict but convinced it would be the mother of all games. And having just watched the Joel Billings webcast posted earlier and been a major fan of most things S.S.I bought out think his involvement also essential. Yes I'm nuts but what a game it would be!!!!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Ideal idea or just plain nuts - 1/27/2013 10:12:46 PM   
Josh

Not a bad idea at all. Maybe they should indeed get together for a weekend or so, just to exchange some ideas and what not, who knows what they may come up with? There's a lot of talent there.

(in reply to typhoon)
Post #: 2
RE: Ideal idea or just plain nuts - 1/27/2013 10:18:15 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: typhoon

Just had a afternoon musing on the games I have played over the years and the people that have made that possible and computer wargames in general and decided what I would really like to see now. It's a pipe dream but who cares pipe dreams can be good.
What I would really like to see is a John Tiller, Gary Grigsby,Phillipe Thibaut,Victor Reijkersz collaboration. All that game talent and all the people assosiated with that talent all along for the ride to produce the game of games. Not sure on what subject they would decide to depict but convinced it would be the mother of all games. And having just watched the Joel Billings webcast posted earlier and been a major fan of most things S.S.I bought out think his involvement also essential. Yes I'm nuts but what a game it would be!!!!!!!

Just plain nuts.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to typhoon)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Ideal idea or just plain nuts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI