Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Any way to turn the in-game sound down, make it quieter?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Any way to turn the in-game sound down, make it quieter? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any way to turn the in-game sound down, make it quieter? - 1/26/2013 7:07:11 AM   
sigrdrifa

Pretty much what the Subject line says. Enjoying the game; great level of decision making to be had.

Simply would like to turn down the sound ingame? Or modify the sound files so they're not quite so loud?

Thanks,
Sig
Post #: 1
RE: Any way to turn the in-game sound down, make it qui... - 1/26/2013 6:10:09 PM   
rrbill

Why not use your sound control built in to the OS? I turn mine off if needed, but 10% is pretty quiet.

(in reply to sigrdrifa)
Post #: 2
RE: Any way to turn the in-game sound down, make it qui... - 1/27/2013 1:14:11 AM   
navwarcol

I see also under "tools" (the same section that has the LOS tool, etc) a volume bar that can be turned higher or lower. I believe this uses the system's set volume as the baseline then goes from there ie. if the system is set at 50% then you set the in game to 50% it will be equivalent of 25% system volume, etc.

(in reply to rrbill)
Post #: 3
RE: Any way to turn the in-game sound down, make it qui... - 1/27/2013 2:50:23 AM   
sigrdrifa

quote:

ORIGINAL: rrbill

Why not use your sound control built in to the OS? I turn mine off if needed, but 10% is pretty quiet.

The BftB OS or Windows? I want my Windows sound up to listen to some music at the same time. However if you meant the BftB OS, I never noticed in the fifteen days I've playing that there was a volume slider in the options tab. <forehead slap!>

Thanks folks!

(in reply to rrbill)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Any way to turn the in-game sound down, make it quieter? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI