From: Jackson Tn
1. I am old....er.
2. I drink alot of coffee
3. I like to sit now, when doing number 2 above.
4. I would want free games
5. I may show up late now, well probley most of the time.
6. Open Cell phone use....
7. And sleep at my desk.....big desk
8. A desk bigger than Erik's
9. Believe everything on my resume.
10.Last but not least, never ever stress me out and must be home to watch the Big Bang Theory.
Ahh, a nice break from teaching "those I can't mention" about life.
1. I only communicate via email. I hate face to face interaction. IM requires too much quick thinking too.
2. Self-starters are over rated. I need very detailed instructions.
3. I believe in individualism, meaning I am NOT a team player...leave me the hell alone.
4. If you expect me to work a full eight hours, then you have huge problems. No one "works" 8 hours.
5. I don't think this would be a problem at Matrix, but...women should be in the kitchen or mixing me drinks all day, like in Mad Men.
6. I don't like-anyone.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman