Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Belgium starting forces?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Mods and Scenarios >> Belgium starting forces? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Belgium starting forces? - 1/24/2013 8:20:55 AM   
kirk23

As the Entente player, I have always found that I have little input in the defence off Belgium,at the start of the standard game,so I have increased the Belgium defence forces slightly,There is now an Infantry unit in Liege & Brussels,with a Garrison in Antwerp,and the Armoured car now starts near Liege see photo,I find this setup gives me a chance to defend Belgium better,because before as an Entente player Liege was lost before I got a chance to do anything.I always felt like it was Pearl Harbour all over again,this time Germany attacks and invades, then declares war ?

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by kirk23 -- 1/24/2013 8:27:55 AM >

Make it so!
Post #: 1
RE: Belgium starting forces? - 1/24/2013 9:15:24 AM   
Keke

Yes, but if you reinforce the Belgians the balance of forces is even more ahistorical. One should keep the level of abstration in mind too.

Jyri

The eternal privilege of those who never act themselves: to interrogate, be dissatisfied, find fault.

- A. Solzhenitsyn

(in reply to kirk23)
Post #: 2
RE: Belgium starting forces? - 1/24/2013 10:27:09 AM   
kirk23

Easily fixed I have allocated another Infantry unit to Germany,balance restored.I only want the opportunity to do something for Belgium before Liege falls.

Make it so!

(in reply to Keke)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Mods and Scenarios >> Belgium starting forces? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI