AGEOD part of Matrix now

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Jim D Burns

AGEOD part of Matrix now

Post by Jim D Burns »

ACW 2 is in the works for a 2013 release over at AGEOD:

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.p ... he-players

I totally missed the merger announcement, glad they've become part of the Matrix.

Jim
wodin

RE: AGEOD part of Matrix now

Post by wodin »

They are called The Slitherine group now. Slitherine are the main company not Matrix. Both Matrix and AGEOD are now really subsidiaries of Slitherine.
Toby42

Post by Toby42 »

ORIGINAL: wodin

They are called The Slitherine group now. Slitherine are the main company not Matrix. Both Matrix and AGEOD are now really subsidiaries of Slitherine.

You just had to let us know that the English are in charge. [;)] I kinda like you guys, even if you talk funny!!! [:D]
Tony
wodin

Post by wodin »

Hehe..[:D][:D]
Wolfe1759

Post by Wolfe1759 »

ORIGINAL: Treale

You just had to let us know that the English are in charge. [;)] I kinda like you guys, even if you talk funny!!! [:D]

I believe Slitherine Group will now also be re-releasing Wars in America with a corrected and re-balanced version of the American War of Independence (re-titled Victory in the Colonies) to make sure the good guys win this time [:'(]
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

ORIGINAL: Wolfe
ORIGINAL: Treale

I believe Slitherine Group will now also be re-releasing Wars in America with a corrected and re-balanced version of the American War of Independence (re-titled Victory in the Colonies) to make sure the good guys win this time [:'(]

The good guys won last time. So this is just a repeat? [:D]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

Slitherine seems like a good group of guys. I know Ageod is a good group of guys and I know Matrix is a good group of guys.

So, just throw them all in a melting pot....
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon

Return to “General Discussion”