Matrix Games Forums

New screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!Space Program Manager will be launching on Steam
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A soo slowly running game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Napoleon in Italy >> A soo slowly running game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A soo slowly running game - 1/20/2013 4:22:56 PM   
Luern

Hi

I just bought this game and I face significant problems to get it running on Windows 7.

I first had graphic problems : the main map did not appeared correctly (Deprecated DLL Components not compatible)

I checked pilots, used integrated graphics instead of Nvidia and get it to run under windows 7 compatibility mode

Now,it is running but, after I move a few units, the game begins to slow and I have to wait for a while to move another one.

Anyone has already experienced such problems or have an idea of what the problem could be ?

Tks
Post #: 1
RE: A soo slowly running game - 2/2/2013 11:42:30 AM   
Christian Kaya

Hi,

I've got the same problem like You. Tried various Compatibility settings, tried the dos box, tried XP mode, up to now without any success.If and as soon I find an answer, I'll be publishing it here at once and I call up anybody experiencing the same problem to do as well!

Kind regards

CK

(in reply to Luern)
Post #: 2
RE: A soo slowly running game - 2/2/2013 1:04:04 PM   
Luern

In fact, I finally stelltled FPS to 8 (from 20) and it began to operate correctly

Hope that can help U as well

(in reply to Christian Kaya)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Napoleon in Italy >> A soo slowly running game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI