Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Updating the Panzer Corps manual

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Updating the Panzer Corps manual Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Updating the Panzer Corps manual - 1/17/2013 8:41:38 AM   
Lord Zimoa

Hi guys,

We are updating the Panzer Corps manual, if you want to proofread and participate please consult and post solely on the Slitherine`s PzC forum thread, to keep it all in one place and save us time checking multiple feedback.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=40379

Thanks,

Tim aka LZ

quote:

Hello All!

We've got a chance to update the printed manual of Panzer Corps. Updated version includes some missing points from the original game, incorporates changes made in patches 1.01-1.12 and briefly mentions DLC and expansion handling. We wanted to check with you guys to make sure new manual is good. New version of game manual can be downloaded here (in MS Word format):
http://www.rudankort.me/PzC_PCManual_1.2.doc

We've made all changes with "Track Changes" mode turned on, so you can easily see what exactly has changed by using Review tab.

Any bug reports and suggestions how to improve the manual are welcome. The deadline for this is Sunday (20.01.2013), then the document will proceed to layout and print. Thanks in advance!

www.thelordzgamesstudio.com
www.panzer-corps.com
www.commander-games.com

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Updating the Panzer Corps manual Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI