Matrix Games Forums

New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Arab Revolt Problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Arab Revolt Problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Arab Revolt Problem - 1/16/2013 8:57:14 PM   
warspite1

I was playing a game with Empire101 with me as the Entente. We were in January 1917 and I got a message that there was an Arab Revolt. I saw the Arabian flag in the box at the bottom on the left hand side while the enemy turn was replayed..but then it disappeared and I never saw any Arab units....

What are the rules for when the Arab Revolt happens - and what can turn it off??

England expects that every man will do his duty - Horatio Nelson 1805.

Post #: 1
RE: Arab Revolt Problem - 1/16/2013 9:07:30 PM   
Orm

Is it possible that Medina was controlled by the Entente? I had them join and surrender in the same turn in a game when the Entente controlled Medina. In every other game when Turkey controlled Medina the Arabs received a few units in the Medina area and was then a normal minor nation.

< Message edited by Orm -- 1/16/2013 9:09:20 PM >

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress. - Captain Eric Moody

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 2
RE: Arab Revolt Problem - 1/16/2013 9:36:18 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Is it possible that Medina was controlled by the Entente? I had them join and surrender in the same turn in a game when the Entente controlled Medina. In every other game when Turkey controlled Medina the Arabs received a few units in the Medina area and was then a normal minor nation.
warspite1

Yes, I controlled Medina. That's not very clever is it boys and girls? If the Arabs have a revolution then it should happen regardless of who owns Medina

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 3
RE: Arab Revolt Problem - 1/16/2013 9:38:33 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Yes, I controlled Medina. That's not very clever is it boys and girls? If the Arabs have a revolution then it should happen regardless of who owns Medina

Yes. That was the reason I posted about it on the Tech Support forum.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress. - Captain Eric Moody

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 4
RE: Arab Revolt Problem - 1/16/2013 9:40:46 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Yes. That was the reason I posted about it on the Tech Support forum.
warspite1

So you did sir

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 5
RE: Arab Revolt Problem - 1/30/2013 2:39:44 PM   
billgber

as entente I control all city except Istanbul but no Arab Revolt at all. look like trigger didn't work

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Arab Revolt Problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI