Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 3:01:41 PM   
rader

Hi all,

I really need your vote and the vote of everyone else you know to help send a War in the Pacific'er to space. Please vote by following this link:

https://www2.axeapollo.com/en_CA/6466/andrew-rader

You will need to login using facebook to register a vote. Normally I wouldn't ask for something like this, but it is my life dream, and come on, it's frikkin space!

I'm going to need thousands of votes to win, so please pass this along to everyone you know provided you feel comfortable with it.

Many thanks!

Andrew Rader
Post #: 1
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 4:38:29 PM   
GreyJoy

I logged back to FB after more than 16 months (i had promised myself not to get there anymore) just for you Andrew!!

Hope everything's fine!

Voted ;-)

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 2
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 4:58:25 PM   
obvert

Good to see you around. Looks like you've been busy!

Vote cast.

May you one day soon float weightless while listening to Ziggy Stardust and eating freeze-dried chocolate ice-cream!

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 3
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 5:27:53 PM   
rader

Thanks so much Nick! (Greyjoy). You rock!

I am following your game with Q-Ball closely. Nice carrier victory and you seem to be clobering China! Banzai! Let's hope your Japan can last a thousand years!

I've been so busy lately, and while I'm tinkering around with solo, and thinking about starting a game up again, I just don't have time these days to support a PBEM game. I was busy in the summer filming a TV show "Canada's Greatest Know it all" - it premiered Monday on the Canadian Discovery Channel. Also got married and had a big move, started a new job, etc., etc., and have been working on some other projects on the side.

Keep up the good work Greyjoy, I will keep following your game and several of the others.

Andrew

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 4
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 5:29:21 PM   
rader

If I win, I could bring something WITP related up and either lottery it off to the WITP community, or just give it to Michael for all his hard work.

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 5
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 5:57:14 PM   
GreyJoy

Here u are Andrew.... on Discovery Channell!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUH1e-3Kubw

I've played with a famous guy!!!

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 6
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 6:15:57 PM   
Mundy

On the way...

Ed-

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 7
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 6:47:20 PM   
jeffk3510

quote:

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

Here u are Andrew.... on Discovery Channell!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUH1e-3Kubw

I've played with a famous guy!!!

Are you the adventurer and explorer?

He's even on Wikipedia!!

< Message edited by jeffk3510 -- 1/16/2013 6:50:44 PM >

Follow our WiTPAE team PBEM game against bilbow and hartwig.modrow http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2965846&mpage=1&key=?

Follow my WITPAE PBEM game against Schanilec. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3495605

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 8
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 6:58:24 PM   
GreyJoy

He's the good looking guy with blue eyes

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 9
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 7:54:37 PM   
jmalter

hope you get to space, rader!

however, when you get there, you should concentrate on doing space-things, don't be noodling w/ AE or checking the forum unless it's on 'recreational time'. i have a horror of the vehicle's entire data-bandwidth being used to exchange AE turns, 'cos who wouldn't want to play PBEM w/ an oppo that's IN SPACE?

< Message edited by jmalter -- 1/16/2013 7:57:41 PM >

(in reply to GreyJoy)
Post #: 10
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 8:03:24 PM   
rroberson

done and done...good luck!

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 11
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 8:12:05 PM   
rader

Thanks all for your support, I hate asking for this kind of thing. Seems so political... (hope no one is a politician!).

I'm the aerospace engineer in the youtube clip Greyjoy posted.

< Message edited by rader -- 1/16/2013 8:13:33 PM >

(in reply to rroberson)
Post #: 12
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 8:30:06 PM   
jeffk3510

I knew which one you were. Just givin ya a hard time.

Follow our WiTPAE team PBEM game against bilbow and hartwig.modrow http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2965846&mpage=1&key=?

Follow my WITPAE PBEM game against Schanilec. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3495605

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 13
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/16/2013 8:51:24 PM   
Lecivius

I'm in. I can't even consider space, to claustrophobic

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 14
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/17/2013 12:40:52 AM   
nashvillen

Voted, Good Luck!

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 15
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/17/2013 7:58:02 PM   
Sardaukar

Voted.

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 16
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/17/2013 11:05:59 PM   
rader

Thanks guys! Moving up in the world. I was at 1200th place a few days ago, now I'm at around 30th place. Need to be either 1st or 2nd. Might actually have a chance! Anyone who wants can have a postcard from space if I make it.

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 17
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/17/2013 11:23:58 PM   
crsutton

Oh Crap! Now I want to go to space. Those of you who voted for Rader will need to log on and cancel your vote as you will need to vote for me...He should have never opened that pandora's box here....

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 18
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/18/2013 4:11:23 PM   
rader

Actually, unless you are Canadian we aren't in competition - and I could vote for you too!

< Message edited by rader -- 1/18/2013 4:12:17 PM >

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 19
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/21/2013 3:57:57 PM   
rader

This will be my last post on the subject because I know it's not really the place for it.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind support With your help, I've managed to move from ranked #1200th in the country to #16th in less than a week!!

If you were hesitating but think you could manage it, I urge you to please consider voting. It only takes a second.

Many thanks! I owe you all a lot of beer and a really well written AAR!

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 20
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/21/2013 4:47:37 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: rader

This will be my last post on the subject because I know it's not really the place for it.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind support With your help, I've managed to move from ranked #1200th in the country to #16th in less than a week!!

If you were hesitating but think you could manage it, I urge you to please consider voting. It only takes a second.

I don't do Facebook, if you had another way...

Intel Monkey: https://sites.google.com/site/staffmonkeys/

(in reply to rader)
Post #: 21
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/29/2013 10:25:12 PM   
MartinB

My vote has been submitted, Andrew. Going to post it amongst my FB connections soon. Fingers crossed, hit the stars!

Best regards,

Martin

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 22
RE: Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! - 1/29/2013 10:35:42 PM   
Cpt Sherwood

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: rader

I don't do Facebook, if you had another way...

+1

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 23
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Please help send a War in the Pacific'er to space! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI