Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Air ground support combat

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Air ground support combat Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Air ground support combat - 1/16/2013 8:42:26 AM   
Saper222

Hi! Aviation not support ground attack for Center. I dont understand why. Maybe you reply me, what I do no correct?
File send
Post #: 1
RE: Air ground support combat - 1/18/2013 12:32:31 AM   
elmo3

I have the file for this. Will look at it in the next day or two.

We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games - Anon.

WitE Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to Saper222)
Post #: 2
RE: Air ground support combat - 1/20/2013 2:06:16 PM   
elmo3

I checked the file and made a ground attack with some AGC units. The AI added JU-87's, BF-110's and Bf-109's to the attack. So I'm not seeing the problem. Can you give me any more details? What version of the game are you using?

We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games - Anon.

WitE Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 3
RE: Air ground support combat - 1/20/2013 3:36:13 PM   
Saper222

v.1.06.25 (1.06.22 job right) No air ground support for area between Rzhev to Bryansk.
After v.1.06.25 some tipe of aircraft have 0 effictive (S-328,U-2) and City bomb mode too - this is do game more to become poor tactics.

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 4
RE: Air ground support combat - 1/21/2013 6:23:23 PM   
elmo3

I just made three attacks using units between Rzhev and Bryansk. The Luftwaffe AI sent aircraft on ground support in all three attacks. Do you see the little down arrow symbol in the lower right corner of your side of the battle report? You need to click on that arrow if it's there to scroll down to see the aircraft involved in an attack.

WitE Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to Saper222)
Post #: 5
RE: Air ground support combat - 1/21/2013 7:02:01 PM   
Saper222

Maybe hotfix update in my computer no correct. You can see my battle report - no Air ground support and other tour too.
Thank you.

(in reply to elmo3)
Post #: 6
RE: Air ground support combat - 1/21/2013 7:48:52 PM   
elmo3

I am using a version that has not been released yet so maybe when it comes out the problem will go away for you. I can't reproduce the problem, but I do see your attacks with no ground support.

WitE Alpha/Beta Tester

(in reply to Saper222)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Air ground support combat Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI