Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wanted: Mouse-mat!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Wanted: Mouse-mat! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wanted: Mouse-mat! - 1/14/2013 9:46:41 PM   
Orm

On the Commander: The Great War forum someone suggested that Matrix and Slitherine begin to sell mouse-mats branded for individual games. I suspect that many would like to buy such mouse-mats if they were not to expencive. I know I surely would buy to my favorite games.

Maybe this is something that is worth to examine?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress. - Captain Eric Moody
Post #: 1
RE: Wanted: Mouse-mat! - 1/14/2013 10:51:25 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

It's something we could look at if there was demand for it. There are plenty of corporate merchandising places these days .

I guess the question is whether people would enjoy playing CTGW on their CGTW mouse mat, wearing their CTGW baseball cap, and sipping their coffee from a CTGW mug :).

(Or whichever your fave game is...)

Cheers

Pip

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 2
RE: Wanted: Mouse-mat! - 1/15/2013 1:54:05 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: PipFromSlitherine

It's something we could look at if there was demand for it. There are plenty of corporate merchandising places these days .

I guess the question is whether people would enjoy playing CTGW on their CGTW mouse mat, wearing their CTGW baseball cap, and sipping their coffee from a CTGW mug :).

(Or whichever your fave game is...)

Cheers

Pip

I would purchase game specific mouse pads. T-shirts would be cool too.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to PipFromSlitherine)
Post #: 3
RE: Wanted: Mouse-mat! - 1/15/2013 2:41:09 PM   
shunwick

Oh, a TOAW mouse mat and TOAW coffee mug would be heaven...

Best wishes,
Steve

I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 4
RE: Wanted: Mouse-mat! - 1/15/2013 2:56:11 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: shunwick

Oh, a TOAW mouse mat and TOAW coffee mug would be heaven...

Best wishes,
Steve

Yeah, but a DC:Case Blue and Panzer Korps and CTGW and...(you get the point) would be heaven one earth.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to shunwick)
Post #: 5
RE: Wanted: Mouse-mat! - 1/15/2013 4:02:18 PM   
J P Falcon

I want a collection of pint porcelain beer steins with the game logo and map painted on the sides with a pewter top representing one of the counters....throw in a four tier maple shelf to proudly display my steins and we'll be in business...so don't delay, order yours now!...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by J P Falcon -- 1/15/2013 4:04:31 PM >

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 6
RE: Wanted: Mouse-mat! - 1/15/2013 4:13:09 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

I want a collection of pint porcelain beer steins with the game logo and map painted on the sides with a pewter top representing one of the counters....throw in a four tier maple shelf to proudly display my steins and we'll be in business...so don't delay, order yours now!...

I'll take three.

(in reply to J P Falcon)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Wanted: Mouse-mat! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote