Matrix Games Forums

Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: How can I refuel submarines at sea?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: How can I refuel submarines at sea? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: How can I refuel submarines at sea? - 1/21/2013 5:40:35 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: rms1pa

quote:

I pulled into French Frigate, disbanded, and sent a base force and some fuel from Pearl. Got it home in three weeks.

i wonder if you could have sent a 1 AKL amphib TF to throw fuel into the 0 level port and had the sub refuel?

rms/pa

I tried that. Didn't work with no personnel on shore. That's why I sent the base force and built a Port 1. It might have worked to send an AO and disband it; didn't try that. I also sorta kinda wanted a Cat base on French Frigate anyway, and it wa sonly one sub for a little while. But the game offers ways to skin the cat if you're creative and will accept some risk.

The Moose

(in reply to rms1pa)
Post #: 61
RE: How can I refuel submarines at sea? - 1/21/2013 5:41:30 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: rms1pa

quote:

I pulled into French Frigate, disbanded, and sent a base force and some fuel from Pearl. Got it home in three weeks.

i wonder if you could have sent a 1 AKL amphib TF to throw fuel into the 0 level port and had the sub refuel?

rms/pa

... or a TK or YO or AO to disband at the base would then support "refuel from port" operations (or 'base', however it's worded).

I gotta read the new posts before I reply.

The Moose

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 62
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: How can I refuel submarines at sea? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI