Is there a way to see a unit kills?

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

Arine

Is there a way to see a unit kills?

Post by Arine »

At the end of the battle u get a list how may units where killed and by what type.
Is there a way to see what an individual unit have killed?
Would be even better if u can see it during the battle.
wodin

RE: Is there a way to see a unit kills?

Post by wodin »

No, something I've been nagging for since COTA..

The AAR was expanded recently which I was very grateful for, but I really do want to see how my units performed during and at the end of the game as well as prisoners taken, would be superb if it listed all the enemy units it fought with during the scenario aswell (even better then if it had a rating on how well you did against them based on kills for and against).
Arine

Post by Arine »

Well it should not be hard to do. Wold be good to see how effective a unit is. And could be useful to hunt down bugs in combat.
dazkaz15

Post by dazkaz15 »

ORIGINAL: wodin

No, something I've been nagging for since COTA..

The AAR was expanded recently which I was very grateful for, but I really do want to see how my units performed during and at the end of the game as well as prisoners taken, would be superb if it listed all the enemy units it fought with during the scenario aswell (even better then if it had a rating on how well you did against them based on kills for and against).

I would love this feature to be implemented in a future edition of the game.

It would be extremely useful in the assessment in the placing of your units. At the moment the only information we have as to the effectiveness of a unit in a battle is the word "Engaging" in the unit log.
That's not very helpful in assessing unit battlefield effectiveness.
User1984

Post by User1984 »

I just finished my first scenario - Return to St. Vith with the full game, and was wishing that there was more detailed information on all of the units in the AAR. Also it would be helpful to have a separate casualty count in the unit information box as well. Maybe have a column under the General Tab in red numbers for infantry, afv's, etc... that have become casualties or destroyed. Anyway, more information would be welcomed.

I am now starting Joe's Bridge and am enjoying Command Ops. Well Done Dave!

Return to “Command Ops Series”