Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bunkers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Bunkers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bunkers - 1/9/2013 4:46:56 PM   
jcrohio

The bunker counters seem to be wrong - the counter says +1 +4 but the tooltip says +2 +5 - also the version 2 rules say +3 +5

Also on the board game syle maps in Bunker Firefight the Bunker symbol does not display

Jack
Post #: 1
RE: Bunkers - 1/9/2013 9:00:49 PM   
ericbabe

Which counters are you talking about exactly? Would you mind attaching a screenshot?

The computer game has several different versions of bunkers with various strengths. Scenario designers can choose which type of bunker they want to use. I believe later versions of the board game also include bunkers of different strengths.

(in reply to jcrohio)
Post #: 2
RE: Bunkers - 1/13/2013 8:50:22 PM   
jcrohio

Here is "The Bunker" firefight using the board game syle maps - note the concrete bunker symbol does not exist but the tooltip in the lower left gives the stats for a bunker

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by jcrohio -- 1/13/2013 8:53:30 PM >

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 3
RE: Bunkers - 1/13/2013 8:53:54 PM   
jcrohio

Here is "The Bunker" firefight using the original 3d maps - note the concrete bunker symbol exists but the defensive numbers differ between the symbol and the tooltip in the lower left

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by jcrohio -- 1/13/2013 8:58:30 PM >

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 4
RE: Bunkers - 1/14/2013 3:38:56 PM   
ericbabe

Oh I see. Yes, the numbers on the bunker token aren't necessarily the same bonus as provided by the bunker. I suppose I could scrape the numbers off of that graphic image if people are being confused by this.

(in reply to jcrohio)
Post #: 5
RE: Bunkers - 1/14/2013 5:15:13 PM   
jcrohio

Even probably more than that is the fact that the bunker symbol does not even exist when using the board game style maps

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Bunkers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI