Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bunkers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Bunkers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bunkers - 1/9/2013 4:46:56 PM   
jcrohio

The bunker counters seem to be wrong - the counter says +1 +4 but the tooltip says +2 +5 - also the version 2 rules say +3 +5

Also on the board game syle maps in Bunker Firefight the Bunker symbol does not display

Jack
Post #: 1
RE: Bunkers - 1/9/2013 9:00:49 PM   
ericbabe

Which counters are you talking about exactly? Would you mind attaching a screenshot?

The computer game has several different versions of bunkers with various strengths. Scenario designers can choose which type of bunker they want to use. I believe later versions of the board game also include bunkers of different strengths.

(in reply to jcrohio)
Post #: 2
RE: Bunkers - 1/13/2013 8:50:22 PM   
jcrohio

Here is "The Bunker" firefight using the board game syle maps - note the concrete bunker symbol does not exist but the tooltip in the lower left gives the stats for a bunker

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by jcrohio -- 1/13/2013 8:53:30 PM >

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 3
RE: Bunkers - 1/13/2013 8:53:54 PM   
jcrohio

Here is "The Bunker" firefight using the original 3d maps - note the concrete bunker symbol exists but the defensive numbers differ between the symbol and the tooltip in the lower left

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by jcrohio -- 1/13/2013 8:58:30 PM >

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 4
RE: Bunkers - 1/14/2013 3:38:56 PM   
ericbabe

Oh I see. Yes, the numbers on the bunker token aren't necessarily the same bonus as provided by the bunker. I suppose I could scrape the numbers off of that graphic image if people are being confused by this.

(in reply to jcrohio)
Post #: 5
RE: Bunkers - 1/14/2013 5:15:13 PM   
jcrohio

Even probably more than that is the fact that the bunker symbol does not even exist when using the board game style maps

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Bunkers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI