Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Warning about new Master files that prevent ships from being strategic redployed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> The War Room >> Warning about new Master files that prevent ships from being strategic redployed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Warning about new Master files that prevent ships from ... - 1/6/2013 1:15:44 AM   
Twotribes

If you click in a headquarters on a cargo ship ( for sure) and possibly any ship, it will disable the hqs ability to transfer material by sea. You will have to exit the Headquarters and reclick it.

What this means is that if your headquarters has as its first SFT a cargo ship, you can not transfer materials from that Headquarters until you manually place a none cargo ship as the first SFT.

Already reported as a bug. This applies to the Newdawn Master. ( the one that has officers) did not see it in any other master available.
Post #: 1
RE: Warning about new Master files that prevent ships f... - 1/6/2013 7:04:08 PM   
Madlok

But why in the War Room?

Mój blog o strategiach po polsku (not English) https://strategiusz.wordpress.com

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 2
RE: Warning about new Master files that prevent ships f... - 1/6/2013 8:00:26 PM   
Twotribes

Unless it is fixed this is a strategic warning about how your game will play. It has an easy fix IF yu know why it is happening, thus the war room.

(in reply to Madlok)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> The War Room >> Warning about new Master files that prevent ships from being strategic redployed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI