Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Port to port problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Port to port problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Port to port problem - 1/5/2013 9:40:57 PM   
Twotribes

In the new leader version I can not transfer stuff from city or port to some ports ( made ports). No rhyme or reason. Not a distance problem either they are fairly close together.
Post #: 1
RE: Port to port problem - 1/6/2013 12:13:38 AM   
Twotribes

I believe I may know what the problem is. In the generic master makshift ports are no hqs false in the newdawn master Ports are no hqs true.

This setting states that no headquarters can be assigned and also that only regime specific something or other can be moved.

I believe this setting turns OFF the ability of a port to have transfers made to it. I will test my believe.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 2
RE: Port to port problem - 1/6/2013 12:27:29 AM   
Twotribes

Not it. no matter which of the two settings if you click on a cargoship it disables completely the ability to transfer cargo. My problem in game is the Hqs I am trying to transfer from in both cases has a cargo ship at the top of the list so it auto cancels any cargo transfer.

Never seen that before, did you add the ability to not transfer cargo and naval ships? Perhaps that code is bad?

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 3
RE: Port to port problem - 1/6/2013 1:25:46 AM   
ernieschwitz

Sounds like the new code, preventing transfer of ships, is preventing transfer of anything else...

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 4
RE: Port to port problem - 1/6/2013 11:35:43 AM   
Vic

Yes i introduced some issues here, I am fixing them for the next beta patch. Thanks for reporting this :) and sorry for the inconvenience. The joys of beta testing huh?

The final result will be you can transfer all stuff (troops,supply) from HQ to HQ over any distance, but just not ships. Ships can only be transferred within own movement range.

best,
Vic

< Message edited by Vic -- 1/6/2013 11:38:36 AM >

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Port to port problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI