Matrix Games Forums

New information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1.06 Defense Bonus Bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> Tech Support >> 1.06 Defense Bonus Bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1.06 Defense Bonus Bug - 1/5/2013 9:27:31 PM   
Omnius

I found that the unit defense bonus in version 1.06 does not reduce correctly when a unit is moved. The defense bonus for being dug in should be reduced to zero in the first hex a unit moves to. I found that the defense bonus does not change until the turn ends.

I really like the window that shows the breakdown of the offensive and defensive bonus in the combat screen. Not only does the defense bonus not reduce in the unit screen but it also shows up as being used in the combat screen.

I hope that the defense bonus bug can be fixed soon as it is wrong and gives a moving unit an incorrect advantage the turn it moves. I wonder if this problem exists in Time of Fury?
Omnius
Post #: 1
RE: 1.06 Defense Bonus Bug - 1/6/2013 7:41:14 PM   
doomtrader

fixed

(in reply to Omnius)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> Tech Support >> 1.06 Defense Bonus Bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI