Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

new beta patch question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> new beta patch question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
new beta patch question - 1/2/2013 3:02:01 AM   
Byeohazard

I have tried to download it about 4 times but the internet up here in the boonies can be rather spotty. No luck so far. I may try again but was wondering a couple things. Will the beta patch work with others online? I do not think I am going to play the tourney but what patch are they using? Also I may end up waiting for the BETA to go official and was wondering "about" how long that may be. The answers to these questions will help me descide if should I try to do another download witht e official or BETA patch.
Thanks in advance!

currently playing: Panzer Corps
learning Distant Worlds
Post #: 1
RE: new beta patch question - 1/3/2013 10:46:55 PM   
Blue Duck

I have also tried to download the patch 6 times from two different computers with no luck. It times out just before it finishes and gives me an error message. Then I lose the whole download. I think there must be something wrong with the Matrix servers. Same thing happened when I tried to download the demo. I finally went to a mirror site and the demo downloaded fine.

After playing around some more, I found that if I use Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer to download the patch it works. Guess Internet Explorer is incompatible with Matrix servers?

< Message edited by Blue Duck -- 1/4/2013 3:45:58 PM >

(in reply to Byeohazard)
Post #: 2
RE: new beta patch question - 1/3/2013 10:53:00 PM   
Chris Merchant

try using a download manager like Getright, that will allow a full file download despite disconnects.

(in reply to Blue Duck)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> new beta patch question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI