lobby questions

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
davidss

lobby questions

Post by davidss »

Hi,
once players have connected in the lobby (and have begun a game) ... do there names disappear from the list of names in the lobby?
For example, if I enter the lobby and don't see any names listed ... does that mean:
1.there are no players playing a multiplayer game via the matrix servers, and no players waiting in the lobby
2.there are no players playing a multiplayer game via the matrix servers, or there are some players playing a game via the matrix servers (but there names don't appear in the lobby list) ... and no players waiting in the lobby
WoT

RE: lobby questions

Post by WoT »

Don't be surprised if it means no one is playing or waiting.
davidss

Post by davidss »

ORIGINAL: WoT

Don't be surprised if it means no one is playing or waiting.

just wondering if there is a way to know if a player in the lobby is already in game with someone else, or when connected in game do those names no longer show up for people who enter the lobby after their connection?

Also I noticed at least a dozen different names in the lobby in a several hour period.
I've played three different players with no problems ... two were from east US, the other from China, I'm west coast Canada.
When connected to the player from China there was lots of lag when he was host, but much less when I hosted. The two from US were very smooth with no lag.
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

If you see them in the lobby user list they are not playing a game with someone else.  Once you connect to another player your name will disappear from the lobby after a short time.

davidss

Post by davidss »

ORIGINAL: Steve McClaire

If you see them in the lobby user list they are not playing a game with someone else.  Once you connect to another player your name will disappear from the lobby after a short time.

Thanks ... that makes sense.
WoT

Post by WoT »

If you see them in the lobby user list they are not playing a game with someone else. Once you connect to another player your name will disappear from the lobby after a short time.

So, you can't send a private message to player that is playing to line up the next game?

Return to “Tech Support”