dollar sign on map

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

dougmichel

dollar sign on map

Post by dougmichel »

Recently I received Panzer Corps: Afrika Corps as a gift and have been loving it. I got to the Iraq scenario and noticed a few dollar signs on the map at two locations and was wondering what they are for. The manual doesn't mention them. My guess is I get extra funds if I place a unit there, but don't want to devote forces to race there if it is worthless. Thanks for the help!
demyansk

RE: dollar sign on map

Post by demyansk »

Hi,

I was playing that scenario and when you land on the dollar signs you get extra funds, I received 1000 prestige points for one of them
dougmichel

RE: dollar sign on map

Post by dougmichel »

Cool thanks, I will probably send a few units down there if possible. The southern one appears more accessible than the one in the far north and east part of the map. Even though on normal difficulty I have plenty of funds. Still waiting for the big upgrade to Panzers and Tigers :D

Return to “Panzer Corps”