Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: How Do You See What the Enemy Does to You?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> RE: How Do You See What the Enemy Does to You? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: How Do You See What the Enemy Does to You? - 3/13/2013 12:03:37 AM   
Mark Clark

This still does not completely work.  The AI shows me what it's doing in the east but never in Italy.

(in reply to Mark Clark)
Post #: 31
RE: How Do You See What the Enemy Does to You? - 3/15/2013 10:52:03 AM   
Rasputitsa

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mark Clark
This still does not completely work.  The AI shows me what it's doing in the east but never in Italy.

Can't help you with this, as I haven't experienced the same problem with the game version in use and the game settings I select and you haven't said which game version, which scenario etc., so can't test to see if I get the same problem.

You have reported a lot of CTDs and I started to get a lot of CTDs using 1.03 beta v3, when loading saved games, sometimes it would load, sometimes not, also CTD on closing the game. I stopped using the standard autorun opening that the game has, where you get the Matrix box to chose from PLAY, etc., and started the game from the TimeOfFury application in the main game folder (copy to desktop). I think this was advice from before, which I had forgotten, and it cleared the problem. This may be something that applies to 1.03 beta v3 only, but worth a try if you still get regular CTDs.

< Message edited by Rasputitsa -- 3/15/2013 10:55:10 AM >

"We have to go from where we are, not from where we would like to be" - me

(in reply to Mark Clark)
Post #: 32
RE: How Do You See What the Enemy Does to You? - 3/16/2013 2:38:49 AM   
Mark Clark

I've used 1.02, 1.03 and now use 1.04. It was worse before, it showed me nothing. Now the eastern front does get shown nearly always, but Italy never.

(in reply to Rasputitsa)
Post #: 33
RE: How Do You See What the Enemy Does to You? - 3/24/2013 5:43:22 PM   
Razz

Which country's do you have set as human?

I believe it is these settings that are the problem.

(in reply to Mark Clark)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> RE: How Do You See What the Enemy Does to You? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI