Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

d3dx9_43.dll error followed by a Critical error after update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star >> d3dx9_43.dll error followed by a Critical error after update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
d3dx9_43.dll error followed by a Critical error after u... - 12/22/2012 3:30:09 PM   
shane_056

G'Day all,
bought this game yesterday from Matrix, and after updating to "581" first, followed by upgrading to "k43t_apos_patch_aug12_eng" then adding the polygon addins "apos_upd_taran_rakitn_aug12_eng" I first got a d3dx9_43.dll error so I re-installed directx9, and now have a

"Critical error
002: An error has occurred while initializing objects

[ i_opgame:opgame -> i_lines2d:lines2d ]"

Worked fine when I installed from initial file (577) but cactus now
Is this a known error and if so what is the fix ?

Thanks Shane056
Post #: 1
RE: d3dx9_43.dll error followed by a Critical error aft... - 12/22/2012 4:39:15 PM   
shane_056

have re-installed everything again and updated again, appears to be working now, a mystery ? ..shane056

(in reply to shane_056)
Post #: 2
RE: d3dx9_43.dll error followed by a Critical error aft... - 12/23/2012 5:00:14 AM   
**budd**

if it happens again look here http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10369.0
sounds like what i experienced before. there's a link to a direct x install.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to shane_056)
Post #: 3
RE: d3dx9_43.dll error followed by a Critical error aft... - 12/24/2012 6:16:06 AM   
shane_056

G'Day all,
happened again, but this time I was playing a quick battle and when I saved the game it came up with this bug report and then shut down the game.

"Critical error
001: An error has occurred while initializing the program"

When I restarted up the game and at the main menu it had continue battle game option instead of quick battle option, so I clicked on it and low and behold the same bug report comes up, but this time the whole screen is blanked out so using task manager I have to shut the game down and come back to desk top.

A quick battle cannot be saved or reloaded, this is a crash bug, anyone having this as well, needs to be fixed..

thanks Shane056

(in reply to shane_056)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star >> d3dx9_43.dll error followed by a Critical error after update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI