Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle Academy for Android?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy for Android? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle Academy for Android? - 12/21/2012 6:54:51 PM   
Webizen

Any news regarding an Android version? I read on the PocketTactics website that we would likely see one by the end of this year. My Android tablet is waiting...

Tac2i
Post #: 1
RE: Battle Academy for Android? - 12/21/2012 8:06:52 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

It went somewhat onto the back burner this year, but now that we have a new additional developer on BA it may well get something of a boost. There are still issues with piracy and the multitude of stores to deal with, but we will keep you posted as developments occur.

Cheers

Pip

(in reply to Webizen)
Post #: 2
RE: Battle Academy for Android? - 12/23/2012 3:34:20 AM   
Webizen

I just recently bought the PC version. Fun game! Sure hope you solve the issues quickly and get this game on the Android platform. Re stores: if you have Google and Amazon covered you should be good to go.

quote:

ORIGINAL: PipFromSlitherine

It went somewhat onto the back burner this year, but now that we have a new additional developer on BA it may well get something of a boost. There are still issues with piracy and the multitude of stores to deal with, but we will keep you posted as developments occur.

Cheers

Pip

Tac2i

(in reply to PipFromSlitherine)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy for Android? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI