Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Single Player Home Network Multiplayer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> After Action Reports >> Single Player Home Network Multiplayer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Single Player Home Network Multiplayer - 12/20/2012 7:00:02 PM   
sweeteye

Working on a home network BFTB game playing against myself.....Going to play my old Nancy scenario....I know playing against ones self lacks the so called fog of war aspect but none the less I still find it interesting to play for both sides....This may take a while as I am in no hurry and the scenario takes a while to play anyways......Will get into more details as time permits.....Have to use my keychain camera to get screenshots right now.....Picture quality is not to important right now...just want to add some color to the thread......thinking about my initial movements right now for both sides and will report back after the scenario has developed significantly....One question I have is if using the BFTB game in this manner is a violation of the license agreement? I am using two copies of the program although on my home network and playing by myself...

< Message edited by sweeteye -- 12/20/2012 7:12:28 PM >

Headquarters Company
422nd Regiment 106th Division
Sons of World War II Veterans

Post #: 1
RE: Single Player Home Network Multiplayer - 12/26/2012 5:47:33 PM   
altipueri

I would be more worried about the cat.

You're 10,000 miles from Arjuna and 10 feet from the cat. Attend to the immediate threat.

(in reply to sweeteye)
Post #: 2
RE: Single Player Home Network Multiplayer - 12/26/2012 11:48:04 PM   
Arjuna

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 3
RE: Single Player Home Network Multiplayer - 12/29/2012 4:57:41 PM   
sweeteye

Good to know it is not really a problem.....I am certainly cautious of the cat....He was a stray....I took him in during the bad weather we had during hurricane Sandy. First night I had him he woke me up to let me know he wanted outside to do his thing by sinking ten claws into my scalp....Tazzy....We call him...My girlfriend bought him the shirt but he is not too thrilled about wearing it.Game progress is slow as I got side tracked on playing cyber war with my models...Happy New Year....

Headquarters Company
422nd Regiment 106th Division
Sons of World War II Veterans

(in reply to Arjuna)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> After Action Reports >> Single Player Home Network Multiplayer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI