Question about cards in Case Blue Full

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Jay Doubleyou

Question about cards in Case Blue Full

Post by Jay Doubleyou »

You can get all sorts of reinforcements, but what i miss is:
- 75 LEIG infantryguns (can order artillery and AT guns, but don't see infantryguns)
- Mobile assaultguns (The SIG33)

Am I missing something or is this really an omission in the cards?
The Red Baron

RE: Question about cards in Case Blue Full

Post by The Red Baron »

How ironic. While playing through Uranus as the Soviets, I received more 75 INF guns than I knew what to do with. At the end of the campaign, I had hundreds sitting at Stavka because the only Soviet OOB that uses them is the Cavalry Division.

I don't believe the lack of SIG33s is an omission on the Axis side but deliberate. IIRC, the Germans mounted these guns on the obsolete Pzkfw I chassis and they had discontinued production by the time of Case Blue. Your OOB should only include what was available at the start of the campaign. I don't know the production history of the LEIG guns.
jonny211

Post by jonny211 »

Jay, you don't need those guns... you're doing well enough without them.

//Stavka misinformation broadcast ends//
Jay Doubleyou

Post by Jay Doubleyou »

ORIGINAL: jonny211

Jay, you don't need those guns... you're doing well enough without them.

//Stavka misinformation broadcast ends//

Lol, OKH is pleased with this correct information :)

But still during the campaign more and more infantry divisions consist only of men and at guns this way...

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”