Reminder Please

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Gerry4321

Reminder Please

Post by Gerry4321 »

Hello:

I will be installing COH on a new PC soon. I believe all I need is the original game and the Beta v1.12, right? IOW v1.12 is cumulative and I don't need any intervening updates?

Thanks,

Gerry
junk2drive

RE: Reminder Please

Post by junk2drive »

I think so. The readme has all the previous updates listed. That is the way Matrix usually does it.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

The most recent update is sufficient.
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

One more thing. What was the name of the original file that I need to start with? Was it "ConflictofHeroes-SetupRelease-v110.exe". (This is the only file I can find at the moment). Or is a file like the v1.14 file the complete game and I just run this executable (IOW it seems that the updates are really the complete game not just an update file?)

Thanks,

Gerry
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Generally with Matrix games, the whole game installer contains the word setup and update only files contain the name update.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

The only setup file I can find on my system is named "ConflictofHeroes-SetupRelease-v110.exe" I expected it to be named v1.0. But maybe, as I only bought it in November, the setup file had already been updated to 1.1?

So maybe "ConflictofHeroes-SetupRelease-v110.exe" is my setup file?

Thanks,

Gerry
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Sounds correct.
e_barkmann

Post by e_barkmann »

Yes I think 110 was actually the intial release.
Scourge of War multiplayer group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sowwaterloo

Return to “Tech Support”