Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Make a Wargamer Happy this Christmas!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Make a Wargamer Happy this Christmas! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Make a Wargamer Happy this Christmas! - 12/18/2012 6:47:57 PM   
Scott Parrino

Best kind of stocking stuffer for all wargamers!

It's Christmas and we have just launched a brand new gift card system. The new feature allows any customer to buy a gift card ranging from $ 10 to $ 500 and send it to a friend. The cards are usable throughout the site and the value can be redeemed against all downloadable and physical PC & Mac titles.

"We are continuously striving to make good games and support our loyal fans. But we also want to improve the shopping experience and allow a more social way of buying our games", said JD McNeil, Chairman of the Slitherine Group. "We always look to expand our already growing community and the basics of a community are the sharing of gaming experiences. Our new gift cards will be a totally new experience for the players”.

The system is now live on the Matrix Games site, just in time for the last remaining touches of the Christmas shopping. For more information on how gift cards work, please read the following page: http://www.matrixgames.com/store/giftcard.asp. To see all available gift cards and purchase a gift card, please go to http://www.matrixgames.com/store/.

Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
Post #: 1
RE: Make a Wargamer Happy this Christmas! - 12/18/2012 7:07:01 PM   
catwhoorg

*forwards link to my wife*

(in reply to Scott Parrino)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Make a Wargamer Happy this Christmas! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI