Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Officer Exception Error 2.12 beta

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Officer Exception Error 2.12 beta Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Officer Exception Error 2.12 beta - 12/18/2012 12:57:52 AM   
RockKahn

I'm not sure exactly what I did to get this error, but I remember clicking on the "Recruit" button and Dieter Koch showed up in the list. Then I believe I clicked on Georg Koch in the list and got the error, but I'm not sure.

I clicked "Continue" and the game locked up. I reloaded the saved game and tried to reproduce the error, but I couldn't get it to appear again. It's lurking in there somewhere, though.

Attachment (1)

I don't write Universal Law. I just live by it.
Post #: 1
RE: Officer Exception Error 2.12 beta - 12/24/2012 3:16:08 PM   
Vic

Ok thanks for the bug report. Excellent stuff. If you could get me a savefile from which it is repeatable i would be very gratefull. If you could make on send it to vic@xs4all.nl

Also if it happens again please press the details button in the error message and copy the whole error text.

Will try to pinpoint this for the next patch.

Kind regards,
Vic

Victor Reijkersz Designs
www.vrdesigns.nl

(in reply to RockKahn)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Officer Exception Error 2.12 beta Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI