Matrix Games Forums

New screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!Space Program Manager will be launching on Steam
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Christmas check in...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Christmas check in... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Christmas check in... - 12/14/2012 8:54:30 PM   
sweeteye

hello all....I have no internet service at present so i must use the local libraries PC....not up to date with the command ops games but am still working with the bulge game...also working on a gaming project using 1/35th scale WW2 models...not sure if I will lose access to my matrix account now that I have no home internet....merry christmas to all and a happy new year......will be checking around here....will try to find some place I can upload scenario and map files from...sweeteye

< Message edited by sweeteye -- 12/14/2012 9:01:10 PM >

Headquarters Company
422nd Regiment 106th Division
Sons of World War II Veterans

Post #: 1
RE: Christmas check in... - 12/15/2012 4:22:53 PM   
pcelt

Good to hear from you and to learn you have not totally abandoned battlefield simulatiions in favour of other pulsating activities like lacrosse or crochet.
Hoping you are able to make a comeback (like the Rolling Stones have just done) and in the meantime have a good Xmas and a fighting New Year.......................

(in reply to sweeteye)
Post #: 2
RE: Christmas check in... - 12/18/2012 7:44:07 PM   
sweeteye

hi pcelt....yes I am still in to wargame simulations as well as flight simulation....sure I always will be ......have been working on my computers lately and trying to come up with some extra cash to get back online....really do not miss the constant spam bombardments as well as the ongoing virus invasions....none the less, eventually I will hook back into the net...I did some video filming of my scale WWII models over the weekend and am in the process of getting some still shots to post here....Does not really apply to command ops but I believe some may find them of interest. need to double check the picture size and extension type for photos to be posted....will be checking back....Also am ready to play through some of my BFTB scenarios again as I really never fully worked with them...Eventually I will purchase the new add ons for the bulge to get myself up to date.... Once again.......Happy Holidays everyone.....

Headquarters Company
422nd Regiment 106th Division
Sons of World War II Veterans

(in reply to pcelt)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Christmas check in... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI