We have an update in the works for Commander - The Great War. It is in the Members Club. you will need to Register your game, if it has not been already. It includes a number of fixes for bugs found since release, plus some other changes and new events.
Please give it a try, and let us know how it works for you.
[Edit] A new version has been posted, 1.14Beta2, it includes a fix for crashes in Greek and Russian.
v1.1.4 – Dec 6, 2012
- Spelling fixes
- Tsaritsyn city location fixed (behind Volga)
- Easiest AI (handicapped) will now correctly receive penalty instead of bonus!
- Can no longer detach enemy commanders
- Map terrain & railroad fixes
- Can no longer swap armoured trains to hexes without a railroad
- "At War" Commander requirement no longer checked if nation is still neutral.
- Evert (Russian Commander) bonus changed to reflect his description.
- Calculation of remaining turns for technologies displayed in research tab fixed.
- Fixed Italy surrenders message
- Fixed Airships inability to attack revealed submarines
- German counter colour changed (darker) to differ more from Russians
- Convoy kills are counted as naval kills (in stats & Commander requirements)
- Combat penalty for amphibious attacks decreased.
- 1915 Scenario: Entente AI will attempt Gallipoli invasions.
- Early submarines deal less damage to convoys.
- Anti-sub upgrades rebalanced.
- Battleship cost reduction, naval unit upkeep reduced.
- Improved opening moves for Austria-Hungary AI, emphasising on outflanking attempt
- German AI now pushes harder in France.
- Central Powers AI builds more subs.
- AI defends the USA and Britain better if these are the only surviving nations.
- Morale penalty for disbanding a Battleship + event message.
- Capture events for Rome, Milan, Madrid, Sofia & Washington
- Several events for Greece's part in the war.
< Message edited by Scott Parrino -- 12/21/2012 7:48:34 PM >