Hi, I've finished a long very interesting game, but I noticed a few problems during gameplay :
- When there is too much information to display on the info-box (lower-left of the screen), the text overflow and I didn't find a way to see the missing informations. Is there a way to make the info-box taller, or scrollable ?
- There is a bug when a resupply ship is in a fleet. It won't stay deployed : it doesn't follow the planet, and after a few seconds, undeploys automatically. Also, when you right-click on the gas planet with the fleet selected, there is no "Deploy" option. It should if there's at least one resupply ship in the fleet.
- When you capture a special colonisation ship with a technology you don't have, the game knows you can colonize new planets and offers the option. But you can't click on the lower-left colonize button under the info-box : It won't accept the order, even if you have a ship which can do it.
- Sometimes it suggest your buy new ships for X money, but when you click, all the construction boxes are zero. It repeats the suggestion every minute or so, which can get annoying after an hour.
- I have a top-end computer, but the game still gets *really* slow when you have 200+ ships on screen, especially when they are selected. The game doesn't have to display them all when they are packed on the same spot. The same happens on some middle-zoom levels, the game gets really slow sometimes.
- The AI doesn't use troops correctly, and will often attack a planet although it will lose badly, getting all your troop leaders killed in the process.
- When your empire gets huge, you get attack alarms all the time, and it becomes difficult to see them all. I would really like to have blinking red circles everywhere a battle is currently in progress, that way, even if I miss the alarm, I can still have a global view of all conflicts in the galaxy. Optionally, the same would be nice when aliens are fighting together, it's good to know what's going on in the visible galaxy.
- There is no "clear fleet" button in the fleet panel.
- I often had to give fleet orders two or three times to get the AI to do it. Especially "Load troops" after a planet's capture. And when you queue orders, like "repair and refuel" then "move", I very often see the fleet move before being done with the first order, leaving many ships without fuel in the process.
- Ship design automation creates ships bigger than my current technological ability to build them.
- Explorers stops exploring the galaxy when they have explored every-system. But they should continue to cycle on planets where you have no visibility, to seek for ruins to investigate (sometimes they miss them), pirates, or new settlements.
- Why is the fleet automation giving attack targets on the Ancient's gas stations all the time? How can I stop it from doing this?
- This is a suggestion, but... ressources charts and transactions history please (ship X bought/sold Y units of Z for B money)... I really feel blind while playing. I don't know when ressources are transported, where they come from, and it's really hard to know which mines or ports have important ressources, and which don't.
Thank you for the amazing game. There's really not much missing to make it perfect. :)
< Message edited by OzoneGrif -- 12/28/2012 5:33:16 PM >