Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Version 1.04

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Version 1.04 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Version 1.04 - 12/13/2012 5:44:59 PM   
comsolut

According to the Unity of Command Website the game must be patched to version 1.04 before installing the new expansion.

As I purchased the original game through Matrix I was informed to request that patch so I can update and install the expansion.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Version 1.04 - 12/13/2012 7:15:01 PM   
Wolfe

If you want it before the new year you will probably need to send a request to 2x2 the developers as apparently Matrix won't have the patch or the new DLC until then.

Have a look here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3230312

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to comsolut)
Post #: 2
RE: Version 1.04 - 12/13/2012 8:06:46 PM   
comsolut

Thank you for your response. I understand the alternative.

However, I and I don't take this lightly as I have over 20 Matrix titles, but this is very poor customer support. If you want to be a second hand retailer of other products, you need to support them. From this point forward, rather than support Matrix I will deal directly with the orginator of the product. I assume there was some financial benefit to my buying the product through Matrix and I wished to support Matrix, but no longer. I will continue to purchase Matrix developed products but not products developed by other companies.

(in reply to Wolfe)
Post #: 3
RE: Version 1.04 - 12/13/2012 11:33:53 PM   
Wolfe

quote:

ORIGINAL: comsolut

Thank you for your response. I understand the alternative.

However, I and I don't take this lightly as I have over 20 Matrix titles, but this is very poor customer support. If you want to be a second hand retailer of other products, you need to support them. From this point forward, rather than support Matrix I will deal directly with the orginator of the product. I assume there was some financial benefit to my buying the product through Matrix and I wished to support Matrix, but no longer. I will continue to purchase Matrix developed products but not products developed by other companies.

20+ Matrix games here as well and I agree totally.

Also here in the UK Matrix's pricing structure is less than competitive.

For instance I could buy UoC from AGEOD (now part of the Matrix/Slitherine group) for £10.29, if I want to buy it through Matrix I'll be charged £16.79 that is just short of 70% more than through AGEOD. Unfortunately this isn't an isolated example.

< Message edited by Wolfe -- 12/13/2012 11:39:15 PM >

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to comsolut)
Post #: 4
RE: Version 1.04 - 2/11/2013 11:49:35 PM   
Tejszd

Amazing that Matrix staff have not responded about the Patch which was released Dec. 10/2012.... The track record for the company is not going the right direction for DLC/Patches for some of the other companies they distribute for....

< Message edited by Tejszd -- 2/11/2013 11:50:46 PM >

(in reply to Wolfe)
Post #: 5
RE: Version 1.04 - 2/11/2013 11:54:26 PM   
Treale

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tejszd

Amazing that Matrix staff have not responded about the Patch which was released Dec. 10/2012.... The track record for the company is not going the right direction for DLC/Patches for some of the other companies they distribute for....

I was wondering the same thing myself. I got the patch emailed to from 2x2 Games in about 10 minutes. And the extra scenario's for AJE are still not available from Matrix??

Tony

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Version 1.04 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI