Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Version 1.04

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Version 1.04 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Version 1.04 - 12/13/2012 5:44:59 PM   
comsolut

According to the Unity of Command Website the game must be patched to version 1.04 before installing the new expansion.

As I purchased the original game through Matrix I was informed to request that patch so I can update and install the expansion.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Version 1.04 - 12/13/2012 7:15:01 PM   
Wolfe

If you want it before the new year you will probably need to send a request to 2x2 the developers as apparently Matrix won't have the patch or the new DLC until then.

Have a look here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3230312

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to comsolut)
Post #: 2
RE: Version 1.04 - 12/13/2012 8:06:46 PM   
comsolut

Thank you for your response. I understand the alternative.

However, I and I don't take this lightly as I have over 20 Matrix titles, but this is very poor customer support. If you want to be a second hand retailer of other products, you need to support them. From this point forward, rather than support Matrix I will deal directly with the orginator of the product. I assume there was some financial benefit to my buying the product through Matrix and I wished to support Matrix, but no longer. I will continue to purchase Matrix developed products but not products developed by other companies.

(in reply to Wolfe)
Post #: 3
RE: Version 1.04 - 12/13/2012 11:33:53 PM   
Wolfe

quote:

ORIGINAL: comsolut

Thank you for your response. I understand the alternative.

However, I and I don't take this lightly as I have over 20 Matrix titles, but this is very poor customer support. If you want to be a second hand retailer of other products, you need to support them. From this point forward, rather than support Matrix I will deal directly with the orginator of the product. I assume there was some financial benefit to my buying the product through Matrix and I wished to support Matrix, but no longer. I will continue to purchase Matrix developed products but not products developed by other companies.

20+ Matrix games here as well and I agree totally.

Also here in the UK Matrix's pricing structure is less than competitive.

For instance I could buy UoC from AGEOD (now part of the Matrix/Slitherine group) for £10.29, if I want to buy it through Matrix I'll be charged £16.79 that is just short of 70% more than through AGEOD. Unfortunately this isn't an isolated example.

< Message edited by Wolfe -- 12/13/2012 11:39:15 PM >

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to comsolut)
Post #: 4
RE: Version 1.04 - 2/11/2013 11:49:35 PM   
Tejszd

Amazing that Matrix staff have not responded about the Patch which was released Dec. 10/2012.... The track record for the company is not going the right direction for DLC/Patches for some of the other companies they distribute for....

< Message edited by Tejszd -- 2/11/2013 11:50:46 PM >

(in reply to Wolfe)
Post #: 5
RE: Version 1.04 - 2/11/2013 11:54:26 PM   
Treale

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tejszd

Amazing that Matrix staff have not responded about the Patch which was released Dec. 10/2012.... The track record for the company is not going the right direction for DLC/Patches for some of the other companies they distribute for....

I was wondering the same thing myself. I got the patch emailed to from 2x2 Games in about 10 minutes. And the extra scenario's for AJE are still not available from Matrix??

Tony

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Version 1.04 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI