Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Change of Mission?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Change of Mission? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Change of Mission? - 12/9/2012 5:08:50 PM   
blackcloud6

I've not played much CC so forgive me if this is a no brainer that I missed.

Today I was playing the third mission of the Rattenkrieg campaign. On the mission screen the third map on the bottom was the one I was going to play and it had in red letters: “Hold 4 VLs" as my objectives. So I play the mission and I start holding 2 and seize two more in the course of the fight (and was about to seize a third). The mission ended by time and the victory screen comes up and says I suffered a major defeat and that I was to capture six VLs. Huh? I thought I was supposed hold four? Can the mission change? Can the program goof and show you your opponents VC? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: Change of Mission? - 12/31/2012 1:05:53 AM   
WoT

Just picking up tumbleweeds..

But it does sound odd and maybe a bug, haven't seen it myself though.

What patch do you have running?

(in reply to blackcloud6)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Change of Mission? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI