Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A total problem.Please help!!!!!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> A total problem.Please help!!!!!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A total problem.Please help!!!!!!! - 12/8/2012 6:23:11 PM   
sturmgeschutzeiii

Yesterday a downloaded the game from the Matrix site. When I start to play the game I encounter a lot of problems. First of all I can not chose another of my units except of the first one that I selected from the first step, neither with the left click mouse nor with "+" or "-". This problem i have it with German or Russian side.Tutorial or not scenarios
Second no loads.
Third no changes between 3d Units and boardgame units and maybe many more problems.I have the last version of game. It is a bug?
Thank you in advance for your help
Post #: 1
RE: A total problem.Please help!!!!!!! - 12/8/2012 6:30:46 PM   
junk2drive

Post a DXDiag so that they can see your system specs. Did you select Classic AP or Persistent AP in options?

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to sturmgeschutzeiii)
Post #: 2
RE: A total problem.Please help!!!!!!! - 12/8/2012 7:27:49 PM   
sturmgeschutzeiii

My system is
Windows XP SP3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280
Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3,30GHz X3

The problem with the selection of unit ,after your advise is resolved! Thank you very much
But the problem with load a game remains

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 3
RE: A total problem.Please help!!!!!!! - 12/8/2012 7:34:04 PM   
junk2drive

XP is not usually a problem but maybe your antivirus interfered with the installation process. Are you sure that .Net, DX and XNA that comes in the installer ran properly and completely?

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to sturmgeschutzeiii)
Post #: 4
RE: A total problem.Please help!!!!!!! - 12/9/2012 5:27:04 PM   
ericbabe

Are you playing with Classic APs turned on? If so, you need to hit the ESCAPE key to deselect a unit so that you can select a new one. We disabled all the other ways of deselecting a unit in Classic mode since we did not want players to deselect their unit accidentally.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 5
RE: A total problem.Please help!!!!!!! - 12/10/2012 10:49:44 PM   
sturmgeschutzeiii

Thank you very much for your help guys, now everything is OK! I play this game with great satisfactory ,reminds me the old good days of Advance Squad Leader Boardgame and when i search for opponent except of my little brother, the poor guy!!

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> A total problem.Please help!!!!!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI