River Dance

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: Vic

LiquidSky

River Dance

Post by LiquidSky »

Some people have been mentioning that the rivers are a bit hard to differentiate. So here is the graphics I have changed.

Just plop the DC2BIG folder in your Matrix Games/Decisive Campaigns Case Blue/graphics folder. And let her overwrite the files within.

You can see the changes in this thread: tm.asp?m=3189307

The other changes come from Redmarkus, Ritterkrieg and Krupp.
Attachments
DC2BIG.zip
(2.05 MiB) Downloaded 10 times
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great
stonestriker

RE: River Dance

Post by stonestriker »

Thanks for the work LiquidSky, however I get some weird graphics now, that aren´t present in the AAR link you provided?

Attachments
Rivers.jpg
Rivers.jpg (56.86 KiB) Viewed 85 times
DC3 Bug Spotters Gold Logie award
LiquidSky

Post by LiquidSky »

Hmm....that white bank I used to show the Major River (like the Don). What happens is where you circled it, the Major river turns into a medium river.

As for the stream (or minor river) circled in the south, it should be a fairly dark line. The medium river at the bridge turns into the minor river where you circled it.

After I modded the rivers I noticed a few places like that, where one river turns into another.

I should also add, that I used a bunch of other mods by Ritterkrieg/Redmarkus/Krupp first. Its been too long for me to say which I did first, but I did do the river graphics last.

Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (80.37 KiB) Viewed 85 times
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great
stonestriker

Post by stonestriker »

Ah, didn´t notice you had the same "issue". It isn´t as noticeable together with the rest of the map mods you are using.
DC3 Bug Spotters Gold Logie award
wallas

Post by wallas »

When you click on a tile for terrain specs why can't it tell you there what kind of river it is.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”