Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/6/2012 5:10:23 PM   
Jin1985

I bought yesterday the german version from Distant Worlds & Return of the Shakturi by Amazon.

1. I install Distant Worlds and patch it. - its all good !

2. Then i install the addon(RotS), i download the patch, want install it.... i wrote my key
Then i press enter ....and they comes INVALID KEY...... what i make now?

I need the patch to play the game! It comes always the white screen with a red x ! :(

need help please!
Post #: 1
RE: Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/6/2012 9:39:20 PM   
Fishers of Men

Are you using the correct serial number when installing the RotS patch?

Old............but very fast

(in reply to Jin1985)
Post #: 2
RE: Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/7/2012 9:34:49 AM   
Jin1985

Yes, i use the correct serial number.
Its the same serial when i install the game.

ps: I install RotS in german. And i want patch the addon is it in English.

Sry for my bad english ^^

(in reply to Fishers of Men)
Post #: 3
RE: Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/7/2012 11:26:22 AM   
Vasquez

I am not sure if the patches are compatible. I think not. But since the german Version of RotS is brandnew on the market it should be the latest version anyway.

-----

Glaube die Patches sind nicht kompatibel. Läuft den das Spiel, also DW mit RoTS ohne deinen Patchversuch? Müsste doch eh die aktuelle Version sein, da sie erst auf den Markt kam. 

KP, BiN, BiI, HttR, TOAWIII, Campaign Series, GoA, AGEOD:ACW, CC:TLD,CC:WaR, Advanced Tactics, FoF, CoG:EE,
GG:WAW, GG:WbtS, GG:EDtBtR, GG:WitE, WitP:AE, GB:M, PzCorps, Scourge of War Series, AP:OS, C:TGW

http://7idGaming.de

(in reply to Jin1985)
Post #: 4
RE: Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/7/2012 6:08:25 PM   
Jin1985

Also Distant World - gepatched läuft super.

Aber wenn ich das Addon(RotS) installiere und spielen möchte, geht es nicht weil der weisse screen mit dem roten x immer kommt wenn ich in den kampf komme.

(in reply to Vasquez)
Post #: 5
RE: Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/10/2012 11:28:27 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Jin1985,

No update is required as the German release is newer than the latest update. The latest official update will not recognize German serial keys as it was created before the German version existed. Some of the confusion may come from the fact that the German version ends in .10 whereas the latest English version ends in .8 (which should really be .08) but .10 is the newest version of those two.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Jin1985)
Post #: 6
RE: Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/14/2012 3:26:54 PM   
Gerugon

An update is required (to play because of the white screen error)and has already been posted , sadly we need working serial keys to access them in the members section making the whole thing a bit .. frustrating.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
RE: Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/15/2012 7:24:31 AM   
Red Sonja One

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jin1985

Also Distant World - gepatched läuft super.

Aber wenn ich das Addon(RotS) installiere und spielen möchte, geht es nicht weil der weisse screen mit dem roten x immer kommt wenn ich in den kampf komme.

Wo bekommt man die Deutsche Version?

(in reply to Jin1985)
Post #: 8
RE: Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? - 12/17/2012 10:16:26 AM   
Remon

@Red Sonja: Amazon.de Da habe ich meine bekommen, aber genau deswegen bin ich hier.

@All: Got my addon copy last week and installed it on Saturday. I also have the German patch bug (refusal to accept the serial) and understand your patches go atm for the English version only, BUT "Return of the Shakturi" crashed the game for me. I could not patch it (of course), and after I closed the patch window, I could not launch Distant Worlds anymore. Basically it says now that Windows has a compatibility problem and thus it closes immidiately again when I start the game. The addon (or the patch download which could not be applied) obviously did for my game. So I can only the join the ranks of those who yell loudly for a German patch and working German addon serials to play the game at all! Currently I unfortunately regret buying "Return of the Shakturi" - and I guess that is not what everyone intended.
So far I have not written on Amazon.de about it (guess my long standing customer review about Distant Worlds got you some German sales of the main game), but I definitely intend to review the addon as well. If I can ever play it that is.

< Message edited by Remon -- 12/17/2012 10:58:03 AM >

(in reply to Red Sonja One)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Need Help! German Version of RotS invalid key? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI