Matrix Games Forums

New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Latest Patch?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray Support >> Latest Patch? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Latest Patch? - 12/6/2012 4:58:03 PM   
RCH

Just got the game and I am wondering what the most recent patch is and where it can be found. This site has a 2008 patch available, but I am pretty sure that a legacy patch was recently released.
Post #: 1
RE: Latest Patch? - 12/6/2012 6:12:27 PM   
Cad908

Try the ageod forum at:

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?27035-AACW-Patch-1-17a-Official-Legacy-November-21-2012

(in reply to RCH)
Post #: 2
RE: Latest Patch? - 12/16/2012 4:06:37 AM   
RCH

Thanks that set me right up. I have another issue now. Sometimes when I break down a unit in Fort Donaldson it reappears about 4 areas away to the SW and usually in Reb controlled areas?

(in reply to Cad908)
Post #: 3
RE: Latest Patch? - 12/16/2012 8:55:50 AM   
Cad908

quote:

ORIGINAL: RCH

Thanks that set me right up. I have another issue now. Sometimes when I break down a unit in Fort Donaldson it reappears about 4 areas away to the SW and usually in Reb controlled areas?

First, you are welcome.

Also, I have noticed a similar issue when breaking down or reorganizing a stack. I suggest posting to the Ageod forum,

http://www.ageod-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?99-AACW-Strategy-discussions

as you are more likely to get a response. AACW was a favorite of mine years ago, and every now and then I reinstall the program and play around a little. I am hopeful that AACW 2 will be loaded with new features.

Take care,

-Rob

(in reply to RCH)
Post #: 4
RE: Latest Patch? - 12/16/2012 5:17:45 PM   
RCH

There seems to be a activation delay before I can post over there. Being new I have a lot of questions and I have seen some questionable moves by the AI. I know other players who have this game also and will should have plenty of potential opponents when I get this figured out.

(in reply to Cad908)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray Support >> Latest Patch? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI