Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Latest Patch?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray Support >> Latest Patch? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Latest Patch? - 12/6/2012 4:58:03 PM   
RCH

Just got the game and I am wondering what the most recent patch is and where it can be found. This site has a 2008 patch available, but I am pretty sure that a legacy patch was recently released.
Post #: 1
RE: Latest Patch? - 12/6/2012 6:12:27 PM   
Cad908

Try the ageod forum at:

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?27035-AACW-Patch-1-17a-Official-Legacy-November-21-2012

(in reply to RCH)
Post #: 2
RE: Latest Patch? - 12/16/2012 4:06:37 AM   
RCH

Thanks that set me right up. I have another issue now. Sometimes when I break down a unit in Fort Donaldson it reappears about 4 areas away to the SW and usually in Reb controlled areas?

(in reply to Cad908)
Post #: 3
RE: Latest Patch? - 12/16/2012 8:55:50 AM   
Cad908

quote:

ORIGINAL: RCH

Thanks that set me right up. I have another issue now. Sometimes when I break down a unit in Fort Donaldson it reappears about 4 areas away to the SW and usually in Reb controlled areas?

First, you are welcome.

Also, I have noticed a similar issue when breaking down or reorganizing a stack. I suggest posting to the Ageod forum,

http://www.ageod-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?99-AACW-Strategy-discussions

as you are more likely to get a response. AACW was a favorite of mine years ago, and every now and then I reinstall the program and play around a little. I am hopeful that AACW 2 will be loaded with new features.

Take care,

-Rob

(in reply to RCH)
Post #: 4
RE: Latest Patch? - 12/16/2012 5:17:45 PM   
RCH

There seems to be a activation delay before I can post over there. Being new I have a lot of questions and I have seen some questionable moves by the AI. I know other players who have this game also and will should have plenty of potential opponents when I get this figured out.

(in reply to Cad908)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray Support >> Latest Patch? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI