Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

ACTIVATIONS

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series >> Tech Support >> ACTIVATIONS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ACTIVATIONS - 12/6/2012 3:44:13 PM   
billoux56

Hello, for the second time in less than a week I find myself with the loss of my license for the series "Scourge of war." Today I do a system restore (Windows8) to attempt to repair a game (a competitor's site) that uses the same type of protection, result, repair CMBN, and loss of license Scourge war.Ca becomes really painful, I have to go through "Helpdesk Ticket." I wanted to know if this system your satisfaction and if I was the only one to complain? Under these conditions, a regret, I can not follow this series of games that I like. I imagine this game with 10 licenses to enable ... . Here, I have 4.

Post #: 1
RE: ACTIVATIONS - 12/6/2012 6:55:37 PM   
Little Powell

The only way to protect each release and keep us in business is to give them each a unique serial code. So yes, you could end up with 3 or 4 activation codes. Personally, I keep a folder in my emailbox reserved for activation code emails. That way I know they are always there and you don't have to go through the hassle of opening a helpdesk ticket.

(in reply to billoux56)
Post #: 2
RE: ACTIVATIONS - 12/6/2012 11:14:05 PM   
Chris Merchant

first thing I do when I install a new OS is switch off system restore, it's unreliable and causes more issues than its designed to fix (imho). Generally when something's misbehaving, it's best to remove that particular application and re-install it, rather than revert your OS to a previous date's snapshot.

(in reply to Little Powell)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series >> Tech Support >> ACTIVATIONS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI