Matrix Games Forums

Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Shrinking Armor Effectiveness?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Shrinking Armor Effectiveness? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shrinking Armor Effectiveness? - 12/3/2012 4:02:17 PM   
Arne Beruldsen

I'm moving into spring of 42 and I'll be damned if my armor brigades/divisions are losing effectiveness and these are units that are off the front line. Is this normal? Infantry doesn't appear to be changing...

< Message edited by Arne Beruldsen -- 12/3/2012 6:00:34 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Shrinking Armor Effectiveness? - 12/3/2012 11:32:21 PM   
carlkay58

Which side are you playing and what is the weather?

The Soviet tank brigades/divisions really rock during the blizzard season but then start to whittle down afterwards pretty quickly.

(in reply to Arne Beruldsen)
Post #: 2
RE: Shrinking Armor Effectiveness? - 12/3/2012 11:51:36 PM   
Arne Beruldsen

I'm playing as the Soviets ... and that's exactly what happened. As 42 spring arrived ... the shrunk. Oh well.

(in reply to carlkay58)
Post #: 3
RE: Shrinking Armor Effectiveness? - 12/4/2012 8:11:27 AM   
Walloc

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arne Beruldsen

I'm playing as the Soviets ... and that's exactly what happened. As 42 spring arrived ... the shrunk. Oh well.

Soviets gets a CV modifer during the blizzard. So u get CV higher than normal. Which means on a unit to unit basis they are more powerfull than they in reaility are, during the blizzard. So if u only experience is from that periode then ur units are/seem worse off now. This is the real level tho. Ofc u can get better by winning battles, gaining moral and exp. Any how by apr 42 u can start to form tankcorps out of the tank bde's. They start out pretty bad as when u form them they recieve a exp penalty. That can be trained tho and the OOB of tank corps gets better and better as time goes by.

Kind regards,

Rasmus

< Message edited by Walloc -- 12/4/2012 8:12:24 AM >

(in reply to Arne Beruldsen)
Post #: 4
RE: Shrinking Armor Effectiveness? - 12/4/2012 12:56:47 PM   
Arne Beruldsen

Thanks for the info.

(in reply to Walloc)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Shrinking Armor Effectiveness? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI