Serious but funny... Darth Vader drunk...

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario, art and sound modding and the game editor for Distant Worlds.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

tjhkkr

Serious but funny... Darth Vader drunk...

Post by tjhkkr »

Well during the course of battle, Darth Vader, Admiral of an Imperial Fleet took on a new trait:

DRUNK[:D][:D][:'(]

One drunk Dark Lord of the Sith...

Anyone had say Jean Luc or James T. gain such a wonderful trait.

But more importantly, on a character like Vader, is there any way to stop it?
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
ehsumrell1

RE: Serious but funny... Darth Vader drunk...

Post by ehsumrell1 »

ORIGINAL: tjhkkr

Well during the course of battle, Darth Vader, Admiral of an Imperial Fleet took on a new trait:

DRUNK[:D][:D][:'(]

One drunk Dark Lord of the Sith...

Anyone had say Jean Luc or James T. gain such a wonderful trait.

Be aware TJ that Jean Luc Picard's family had a grape orchard and winery in France. James Kirk had
a penchant for Saurian Brandy.

Don't feel bad TJ, just pray that ole Darth didn't get that 'drunk' trait from Romulan Ale!
(Then he'll have to use 'THE FORCE' to defend against DATA's incursions into the Empire!) [:-]

Attachments
DarthVader.jpg
DarthVader.jpg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 521 times
Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

Him getting drunk, not really, but keeping him on a planet idle instead of on a transport
full of troops playing cards waiting to invade somewhere might.

Keeping DATA from stealing Romulan Ale, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT! That DATA can be so stealthy and intuitive!

Attachments
Data2.jpg
Data2.jpg (16.39 KiB) Viewed 520 times
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

ORIGINAL: ehsumrell1

Him getting drunk, not really, but keeping him on a planet idle instead of on a transport full of troops playing cards waiting to invade somewhere might.
[:D]

Okay Ed: You! tell him to stay planet-side... [:D][:'(]

Thank you, I had a really good laugh at this... :)
Attachments
imagesCACNP0U0.jpg
imagesCACNP0U0.jpg (7.42 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

Thank you, I had a really good laugh at this... :)

Yeah...me also! Just wait 'til my Galactic Birthday Party next Monday! [:D]

(Wow....has it REALLY been a year already!)
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

In all fairness....

If you fell into lava and lost as much of your body as he did, the only you'd really have left in the world is getting drunk. [;)]
Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

ORIGINAL: Shark7
In all fairness.... If you fell into lava and lost as much of your body as he did, the only you'd really have left in the world is getting drunk. [;)]

I agree, but there is something lost if...

DV: ObiWan never told you what happened to your Father...
LS: He told me enough; he told me he began drinking...
DV: No, I am your father... hic...

Just does not have quiet the same ambiance...
Igard

Post by Igard »

Don't tell me I now have Mr Data AND the Dark Lord of the Sith trying to take off with my Ale!

"hic"
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

ORIGINAL: Igard

Don't tell me I now have Mr Data AND the Dark Lord of the Sith trying to take off with my Ale!

"hic"

Igard, for a small fee.... Say a few cases every week [;)]

I do have a rather empty, recently security upgraded cargo bay to store your ale...[:D]
Distant Worlds Fan

tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

Luke, joine me and together, ...hic... we can raid IGard's ale store as father and son... hic...
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

"hic"

I do have a rather empty, recently security upgraded cargo bay to store your ale...[:D]
Hey Shark....could I hire you to provide security for my Galactic Birthday Party in the AAR Forum
on Stardate 12-10 coming up? Let me know your fee!

( Although I warn you, DATA used an assassin to assist him in raiding Igard's Ale last year! )
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

"hic"

Hey Shark....could I hire you to provide security for my Galactic Birthday Party in the AAR Forum

( Although I warn you, DATA used an assassin to assist him in raiding Igard's Ale last year! )

I don't see a problem with that. I shall transport it to a secret destination and shall assign an entire legion of my finest troopers to guard it. [;)]

For fees...shall we say 10 Cases of Romulan Ale an 2 of Corellian Brandy? [:)]
Distant Worlds Fan

Igard

Post by Igard »

Hmm, I don't know Shark. A security group that accepts payment in booze? Have to think about that one.

I have a legion of Reman shock troops guarding it now. Even Mr Data would be bold to attempt anything at present. But then, never can be too sure with him... Re-doubling the guard now.

I must stockpile in preparation for Ed's birthday do.

Incidentaly, your birthday coincides with the release of TNG season 2 on blu-ray. However, there's a different effects company working on it this time. It doesn't look as good as Season 1. Still HD Trek!!
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

Hmm, I don't know Shark. A security group that accepts payment in booze? Have to think about that one.

I have a legion of Reman shock troops guarding it now. Even Mr Data would be bold to attempt anything at present. But then, never can be too sure with him... Re-doubling the guard now.

I must stockpile in preparation for Ed's birthday do.

Incidentaly, your birthday coincides with the release of TNG season 2 on blu-ray. However, there's a different effects company working on it this time. It doesn't look as good as Season 1. Still HD Trek!!

Well imagine a Legion of drunk Stormtroopers...trust me, the drunkeness can only IMPROVE their aim! [:D]
Distant Worlds Fan

Igard

Post by Igard »

As usual your logic is flawless. I'll pay you 50 cases now. And a further 50 cases of Romulan ale if (and only if) you can protect the stockpile before Ed's birthday party on Dec 10th. Mr Data must not be allowed near my cargobay!

And if I catch any of your Stormtroopers sober on the job. It'll be out the nearest airlock with them!

Do we have a deal?
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

As usual your logic is flawless. I'll pay you 50 cases now. And a further 50 cases of Romulan ale if (and only if) you can protect the stockpile before Ed's birthday party on Dec 10th. Mr Data must not be allowed near my cargobay!

And if I catch any of your Stormtroopers sober on the job. It'll be out the nearest airlock with them!

Do we have a deal?

Deal...it's a pleasure doing business with you. Shall we drink to the conclusion of our arrangement?
Distant Worlds Fan

tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

Data, I think you and Darth Drunk... erh ah... Vader need to have a chat. I sense a challenge being thrown down here...
Data

Post by Data »

Does he know the dark side of the bottle?
...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

I don't see a problem with that. I shall transport it to a secret destination and shall assign an entire legion of my finest troopers to guard it. [;)]

For fees...shall we say 10 Cases of Romulan Ale an 2 of Corellian Brandy? [:)]
DONE! Send the coordinates what system to rendezvous with you at. I'm prepping the freight to ship now! I'm kinda low on the Corellian Brandy though Shark, give me a day or two so I can plot a course by planet Coruscant and re-distribute a few more bottles from TJHKKR's stash while Darth Vader is having his hangover. Will get back with you soon....BTW, concerning Igard, 50 cases sounds a bit under-priced seeing how wealthy the Romulan has become from Ale hoarding....just a thought! [:)]

Your shipment is ready!

Attachments
SharksShipment.jpg
SharksShipment.jpg (69.5 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Igard

Post by Igard »

Great News! The shipment of Romulan Ale for the party is ready to leave from a secret location deep within Romulan space.

Shark, thanks for the loan of the Star Destroyer for this mission. No way Mr Data will attempt a raid on this fleet!

Attachments
Secretlocation.jpg
Secretlocation.jpg (160.42 KiB) Viewed 520 times

Return to “Design and Modding”