Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Suggestion for expanding factories

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Suggestion for expanding factories Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Suggestion for expanding factories - 12/2/2012 8:08:05 PM   
drw61

First off let me say that I do not understand the mysteries of the Japanese economy, but one thing that has always bothered me is if I want to expand any factory it doubles in size. I would much rather have the expand button increase the factory by one, not double it. I could then have better control of what is produced.
My questions are: Would it be better to have factories expand one at a time? Is it even possible to have this option with the game engine?
Daryl
Post #: 1
RE: Suggestion for expanding factories - 12/2/2012 9:33:16 PM   
jetjockey

Check along the top of the screen, there you will find a number of "buttons." The one you are looking for is the Industry Management button (shortcut "J"). From this screen you will be able to micro-manage your vast empire's industry. As to the mysteries of the Japanese economy, I'm afraid you will find few masters but many advanced beginners.

(in reply to drw61)
Post #: 2
RE: Suggestion for expanding factories - 12/2/2012 11:31:20 PM   
Mike Solli

quote:

ORIGINAL: jetjockey
As to the mysteries of the Japanese economy, I'm afraid you will find few masters but many advanced beginners.

Ain't that the truth!

Created by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to jetjockey)
Post #: 3
RE: Suggestion for expanding factories - 12/5/2012 6:22:45 PM   
Capt Cliff

There's a great PDF file on the Japanese economy. I can't remember where I found it. Some place on this forum. Even with this file the Japanese economy is perplexing.

Capt. Cliff

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4
RE: Suggestion for expanding factories - 12/5/2012 11:42:40 PM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capt Cliff

There's a great PDF file on the Japanese economy. I can't remember where I found it. Some place on this forum. Even with this file the Japanese economy is perplexing.

My pdf/word doc (still being updated) - http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2933397
Tutorial on it (Industrial management screen) https://sites.google.com/site/n01487477/

-Damian-
EconDoc
TrackerAE
Tutes&Java

(in reply to Capt Cliff)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Suggestion for expanding factories Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI