Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 12:58:01 AM   
z1812

Perhaps someone wants a game?
Post #: 1
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 1:01:31 AM   
junk2drive

There is an opponent finder forum up above but I suppose this is more visible.

Thanks again for the game. I tried to be sneaky but couldn't finish the hits with kills. Congrats.

How did you like the system?

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 2
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 1:25:37 AM   
z1812

I like it a lot. Very imaginative. It does seem a bit sluggish in catching up to the action but perhaps that was our connection.

I started out like many with boardgames and I always remember the frustration of excellent position combined with horrible dice throws.

The fortunes of war......................games. I really enjoyed our game and I hope we play again.

I do wish the lobby was windowed so you could minimize it easily.

< Message edited by z1812 -- 12/2/2012 1:29:10 AM >

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 3
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 1:30:50 AM   
junk2drive

We will play again. I'll let some others have a chance too.

I was slow to act in the beginning because I could see you move and had to check several units for shot chances. Connection can slow things down too.

This game is different than anything that I have played and I have to try to not take it too seriously.

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 4
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 1:32:36 AM   
junk2drive

With Windows 8 I can alt tab and see all my windows, then tab to another.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 5
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 1:48:58 AM   
junk2drive

There is also a facebook group for chatting and opponent finding

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ConflictofHeroes/

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 6
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 5:48:42 AM   
Gerry

When I played my first game, with Paul, I was a bit thick at first. I saw the hourglass and thought the system was slow. But he explained that just showed your opponent's turn. The opponent needs time to think. I must say I really enjoyed H2H play. I hope more people get into this soon.

I could play during the weekdays too but maybe not a full scenario. The scenario I played took 1.5 hours approx. Partly due to me learning the ropes. Wondering if people would consider playing for up to an hour and then finishing another night? It would make it easier as one would not have to allocate a large block of time one night.

Gerry

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 7
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 1:31:50 PM   
z1812

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gerry

When I played my first game, with Paul, I was a bit thick at first. I saw the hourglass and thought the system was slow. But he explained that just showed your opponent's turn. The opponent needs time to think. I must say I really enjoyed H2H play. I hope more people get into this soon.

I could play during the weekdays too but maybe not a full scenario. The scenario I played took 1.5 hours approx. Partly due to me learning the ropes. Wondering if people would consider playing for up to an hour and then finishing another night? It would make it easier as one would not have to allocate a large block of time one night.

Gerry

Fridays are often good for me. What time zone are you in. Perhaps we can arrange to meet. I can play for a while in the evenings and also finish another night.

(in reply to Gerry)
Post #: 8
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/2/2012 1:37:56 PM   
junk2drive

I have played up to the end of a round, after it says game save successful. Note which side has initiative. When you start up again, if the other side has initiative, that player can pass so that the correct player gets it.

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 9
RE: 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer - 12/3/2012 2:37:30 AM   
Gerry

I am in Mountain Time Zone. Not sure about Friday yet but we can PM to confirm. Maybe something like 7PM?

I like to play with the default game options (that includes persistent APs). Here is a list I would like to choose from:

A. #1 Partisans (either side)
B. #2 The Gap (German side)
C. #3 General Petrov (either side)

Keeping it simple for now.

Gerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: z1812
Fridays are often good for me. What time zone are you in. Perhaps we can arrange to meet. I can play for a while in the evenings and also finish another night.

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> 8 pm Dec 1 EST time I am multiplayer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI