Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Russians surrendered in 1916 and all I took was Warsaw?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> The Russians surrendered in 1916 and all I took was Warsaw? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Russians surrendered in 1916 and all I took was War... - 12/1/2012 10:32:29 AM   
ulver

Playing my first victorious game after the AI cleaned by clock a few times. This time I took Paris and eventually France followed by knocking out Italy. Oddly enough the game wasn’t a foregone conclusion at this point as the Russian scattered my front, The Serbians were pushing into southern Austria and the British were busy dismantling the Ottoman Empire.

Then the Russians folds. Why? They were kicking my ass on the Eastern front. Do they take a massive moral hit from the other entente powers surrendering?
Post #: 1
RE: The Russians surrendered in 1916 and all I took was... - 12/1/2012 10:55:24 AM   
Myrddraal

Nations do take a morale hit if their allies surrender. Russia is pretty vulnerable morale wise, so that sounds likely. Did the revolution happen?

(in reply to ulver)
Post #: 2
RE: The Russians surrendered in 1916 and all I took was... - 12/1/2012 3:32:56 PM   
ulver

Yes there was a revolution. Think perhaps you should tweak it so the likelihood of the revolution is at least predicated on the Russians having taken huge losses. They were practically undamaged and they were tearing Austria apart

(in reply to Myrddraal)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> The Russians surrendered in 1916 and all I took was Warsaw? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI