Bombur mod 2

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

Bombur

Bombur mod 2

Post by Bombur »

I´m creating a second Bombur mod, it will start in 1930 and will include custom units for the most important WWII nations (many generic units are included). A simplified tech tree, where techs are named by year will result in every nation getting all the units developed in that year once they research a given tech, for instance, USSR will get I-16´s by researching 1935 tech. There are lots of what and if techs that will allow some nations to develop hypothetical units (for instance the Do-19 for Germany or light carriers for USSR). An alpha version will be uploaded for playtest soon.

Nations:
USA
Britain
France
USSR
Germany
Italy
Japan

Attachments
Bomburmod2.jpg
Bomburmod2.jpg (302.91 KiB) Viewed 155 times
Jeffrey H.

RE: Bombur mod 2

Post by Jeffrey H. »

Sounds great Bombur, looking forward to it !
History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Scenario uploaded, keep in mind it is an alpha version and it´s likely to have a ton of errors, there are also lots of things to be done.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Flag for Australia ( British people) regime is missing.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Duplicate production options in factories, Non Combat and Factory, the factory options cost twice the non combat, I suspect you meant to eliminate the noncombat option.

Also I have done several levels of research 1931 1932 1933 and gotten almost nothing new. I have the P-26 fighter and I think that is it.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Duplicate production options in factories, Non Combat and Factory, the factory options cost twice the non combat, I suspect you meant to eliminate the noncombat option.

-Correct, will be fixed

Also I have done several levels of research 1931 1932 1933 and gotten almost nothing new. I have the P-26 fighter and I think that is it.

-The SFT list is still far from complete, but the USA had few innovative SFT´s in the first half of the 1930´s. Take the Russians and you will have lots of new stuff.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Flag for Australia ( British people) regime is missing.

For some reason the ATZIP didn´t add the files, I added them manually, I can send you the two flags by e-mail (Albion is missing too), you simply unload them to the Bombur 1930 subfolder. Send an e-mail to afanelon@terra.com.br and I will give you the graphics. Again, thank you for all the help you´ve been giving to my mods.[;)]
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

No need, it loads without the flags I just open the editor and add a flag from the British, doesn't match but who cares? )
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

US B-10 Bomber shows a picture of the Harker hart and says it is that aircraft. SFT type number 127 fixes this.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

As Germany found the following production in the wrong tree.
MTB in Aircraft
37mm AT Gun in Ship
U-boat II in Aircraft
PZI in ship.

Corvette in missiles
ostwind in aircraft
type98 halftrack in Infantry
F-82 in vehicles
PZIIIE in Artillery
PZIIIG in ships
KVI in artillery
Marder in Artillery
M24 in ships
T-34m41 in artillery
T-54 in missiles
V-I in Aircraft ( shouldn't this be missiles?)
Rifle III in aircraft
B-29 in Infantry
Staff IV in ships
SU-100 In aircraft
LA-7 in ships
F3F in artillery
a6m5 in artillery and has no sft type associated with it (SFT 6type is 109)
ISU-152 in missiles
SU-76 in ships
H8K2 in vehicles
KI67 in Artillery
B7A in ships
A9 in Aircraft
b-25c in ships
Mosquito BIV in vehicles
Barracuda in Infantry
E-50 in ships
Shortsterling in ships
M40 in aircraft
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Fixed all the wrong itens. I will try to upload a corrected version this weekend.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

I want 4 levels of cities below capitol and I want the ability to build them to the max level.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

I want 4 levels of cities below capitol and I want the ability to build them to the max level.

I would like to have more levels of cities too, but I don´t know how to implement them in random maps. Given the much more limited time scope of this mod, I won´t implement city upgrades, but you still can boost production by buiding factories.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Make the cities as part of the LT. Go to rule var and assign the LT number to the city size ,you can assign 4 cities besides the Capitol. It tends to make most of the random cities what ever you assign as the first number but it does make the other 3 also.

My problem is I haven't figured out how to tell it to make the other 3 zero production, when you find them they start out full capacity. Only the first one is zero.
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

Actually, being able to raise the base production of cities might be the best way to even out some of the starting location differences that random games bring.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Had a problem recently with bombur mods, the random maps have capitols on islands not adjacent to the sea and no other city there. The AI doesn't seem to build shipyards or ports.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Make the cities as part of the LT. Go to rule var and assign the LT number to the city size ,you can assign 4 cities besides the Capitol. It tends to make most of the random cities what ever you assign as the first number but it does make the other 3 also.

My problem is I haven't figured out how to tell it to make the other 3 zero production, when you find them they start out full capacity. Only the first one is zero.

Ok, I will try to implement this feature
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Had a problem recently with bombur mods, the random maps have capitols on islands not adjacent to the sea and no other city there. The AI doesn't seem to build shipyards or ports.

-This will also happen in the standard random games, I believe. I have no idea how to fic this, maybe only editing manually the random map.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Icreated the 4 types of cities in the rulevar, however, the computer keeps creating only one kind of city....
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Did you assign the types in the rule ver? I know that when I do it most of the assigned cities are still the first kind, ( zero) but that some are the other types.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”